2 questions

dragonfly8

Question 1.

I bought a HB Turbo booster when they were on sale at Canadian tire last time (and now I see that they are again, yay!). Anyhow, I put it together, but I want to take it apart now and can't. The base is not attached to the back, but the head rest is attached to the back and I can't figure out how to remove the headrest. Can someone tell me please?

Question 2.

The Turbo I bought has a DOM of December 2009 on it. It's all they had at the time. Now they have a couple with 2010 DOM's on them. I'm thinking I might return the 2009 one and get a 2010. It hasn't been used at all, the tags, instruction booklet etc are still attached to the seat. Now, with Graco, is it the month or the year that expiry is counted from? Does that make sense? Like, Feb 2010-Feb 2016 (have to check the booster expiry, so I'm guessing it's 6 years just for this post) or will it take me right to the end of 2016?

ADS

featherhead

For the expiry I assume it is like other Graco seats, so Dec of the 6th year. So it would be Dec 2016.

As for the headrest, I'm not sure. Try squeezing the handle and pulling it all the way out. You may have to help it a bit.

dragonfly8

For the expiry I assume it is like other Graco seats, so Dec of the 6th year. So it would be Dec 2016.

As for the headrest, I'm not sure. Try squeezing the handle and pulling it all the way out. You may have to help it a bit.

I've tried every possible way to get the headrest off, so it either doesn't come off once put on, or I'll just have to return it with the box open as is doesn't fit properly in the box with the headrest on.

Grrrr. Frustrating!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC