Adjustable Waistbanded Pants for Infant Boys

cktownsend07

where can i find 9mo boys pants that have the adjustable waistbands, that are relatively inexpensive? My 4month old is long and all the pants he has in 3 and 6mo look like capris on him:p But the 9mo pants are extremly too big around the waist!
Thanks a bunch:0

ADS

melniemi

I've found that Carters (and their brands for Walmart and Target) and Jumping Beans from Kohls have fairly skinny waists.

mamom

Targets genuine kids which now that I start to type it is their Carters brand, starts having adjusters in their month size

zactayaus

Targets genuine kids which now that I start to type it is their Carters brand, starts having adjusters in their month size

Genuine Kids is not made by Carters. They are made by Osh Kosh.;)

The Children's Place has many infant size pants with adjustable waists.

cktownsend07

Carters doesnt have them and the 9 mo pants fall straight down he has no butt either to help hold em up.

Oskgosh has like 2 pairs of them but they dont fit right:thumbsdown:

theres a store about 45 minutes away that has the pants but they are $25 a pair, i can't keep spending that much the way he shoots out of sizes...can't he just stay one size? it would be so much easier:D

Lemonade

I always found that Old Navy infant jeans ran slim. On a side note, wanna buy some? I've been hanging onto them because they are so darn cute. I was going to use them on DD but she is a tubby child compared to DS.

My son is now able to wear 4 slim and it's AWESOME. The 2T - 4T in every brand were HORRIBLY large, even cinching the adjustable waist as tight as I could.

freqflyer

I just bought the equivalent of dapper snappers on etsy for much cheaper. That only helps if there are belt loops. They are other alternatives for pants with no belt loops.

Jennee

what about switching to cloth diapers and then the diaper can hold the pants up?
dawson was always long but his height is in his torso and he has short legs.

Dillipop

Overalls worked for mt skinny kids until they were big enough for adjustable waists. Also, my mom would put a couple stitches in to make the waists smaller on other pants. Cloth diapers help a ton, as well.

msg221

Some of the pants and jeans I have seen in those sizes either have elastic on the back part or elastic all the way around. Would those work for your son?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC