News News!!!

ADS

SignCuer

congrats! I didn't even know you were taking it already!

Yep.. this week :) from Tuesday to today in La Plata, MD.. it was awesome! I'm probably the only deaf CPST around here... who knows? :whistle: but it's nice to be able to reach out to the community around especially deafies since there's so many around here in MD/ DC

Congratulations! :)

ETA: Do you know how to get your name turned green?

Nope, let me know how.

SignCuer

Nv mind... saw the info awesome.. I still have to wait until I get my certification ID... it hasn't come up on the website yet. It still says Techician Candiate??

jjordan

Sometimes it takes a while. I think the instructor has to finish up the formalities before you actually get your number. Keep checking!

NannyMom

Yep.. this week :) from Tuesday to today in La Plata, MD.. it was awesome! I'm probably the only deaf CPST around here... who knows? :whistle: but it's nice to be able to reach out to the community around especially deafies since there's so many around here in MD/ DC

I also didn't know you were deaf ;) Do you sign? Read lips? Both? Just incase the need should ever arise.... :shrug-shoulders:

SignCuer

I also didn't know you were deaf ;) Do you sign? Read lips? Both? Just incase the need should ever arise.... :shrug-shoulders:

Yep I'm deaf heh... but people say I'm "hearing" because I talk way too much heh.. grew up in mainstream schools around hearing kids... so... to answer your questions:

I sign, read lips and speak pretty well (people will have to get used to my voice for the first 5 minutes then I chatter away! :p)

Woo hoo. Congrats to you.

How wonderful to have someone who can help another part of the community.

I took a couple of ASL classes in college. I uh, didn't do all that well. I can't friggin finger spell to save my life. Hahahahahaha

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC