Any stroller.. which would you pick?

3plus2isme

I just sold my beloved Bugaboo.. sigh.. I like change too much! :)

I'm in Canada and trying to find what to get next.. I don't want an umbrella (or the like... ex.. maclaren quest, etc.. I already have a volo.)

I'm not quite sure if I want a jogger or a P3..

Anyone know of any wicked strollers deals out there? Either in Canada or must ship to Canada! :D

ADS

Chila88

I :love: my P3! Altho its not the best for snow. But I have an older jogger to fill in that gap. I totally vote to get both!!!

But if I could only have 1 stroller, it would definitely be my P3.

Who am I kidding tho, cuz I have 5. I could NEVER just have 1!!!!:)

Chila88

Wait wait wait....I kind of ignored the whole premise of the question. If we're dreaming here and I could have ANY stroller? It would be a Baby Jogger City Select with the doubles kit.

If only I had $1000 lying around.....

Niea

Oh, I thought we were supposed to give recommendations. . like realistic ones. LOL

I recently got a stroller - nothing fancy - the Joovy Zoom 360 and heart it. It's a bit big and heavy, but it's awesome for the price ($199USD off Amazon). I don't jog/run so I can't speak from that angle, but it's great for rough terrain. It has a swivel wheel that can be locked.

3plus2isme

lol I love the Uppa... but it's so similar to the Bugaboo that I doubt I'll go that direction.

I don't need a double.. it's for a 10 month old :)

Thinking the mountain buggy or another BOB rev (had one with older DS).... I found a pink one for $400 (new) locally but trying to decide if that's THE one :)

poohbear

lol I love the Uppa... but it's so similar to the Bugaboo that I doubt I'll go that direction.

I don't need a double.. it's for a 10 month old :)

Thinking the mountain buggy or another BOB rev (had one with older DS).... I found a pink one for $400 (new) locally but trying to decide if that's THE one :)

I just got a BOB Revo and really like it. A friend of mine has the MB Terrain and loves it. It's a pretty stroller, but def more expensive than the BOB.
I also have a BJCM and Maclaren Ryder and Triumph.
You may want to head over to baby bargains stroller forum for more advice as well! :)

Bolly

I got the Baby Jogger City Select with 2nd seat and car seat adapter for $650USD shipped at mystrollers.com with coupon code SUMMER

Mama's and Papa's "Luna" in the black/white Damask print... I definitely buying this :whistle: I've loved it for years and now it's available through the Babies R Us site at half of what they sell it for in the UK woohoo!

I grabbed a M&P "Cruise" tonight at BRU ...it was an online return- it is very, very nice. I paid $232 inc. tax and I'll probaly return it now that I know I can get the Luna but yeah, this stroller is super nice.

CTRS4peds

I LOVE LOVE LOVE:love: our new Orbit baby G2. I am considering selling one of my bugaboo cameleons. It has just sat in the garage since we upgraded our orbit g1.

Bansheefaerie

I have a 2008 UPPAbaby Vista stroller in purple that I LOVE. Sadly though, we had to get a smaller car and the darned thing takes up must of the trunk. :(

sk8nut

My 2 year old would answer Baby Jogger City Mini or Baby Jogger City Elite - seriously, he climbs into them every time we go to Buy Buy Baby and he screams when we leave without one. He likes the Mountain Buggy and Bob too but not as much as the BJ stollers.

We have the 2009 Uppa Baby Vista and I love it but at 2.5 my son is getting a little tall for the seat. Plus like you said, it's very similar to the Bugaboo.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I would get a Bob Revolution as I heart them...I have had so many I lost count. Singles and doubles I sell them when I *think* I am done and then just end up re-buying one later.

I am waiting until after Christmas to order my dream stroller...the Bugaboo Cameleon all-black special edition.:love:

Although I have been thinking maybe I should just go the Orbit route because people really seem to like those too and its a little different.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I just got the Inidgo stroller by the First Years. I love this stroller so much, I don't think I will ever use my Quattro or Metrolite again. Ok, I will cause I love them, but the Indigo is amazing.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Indigo-Stroller-Urban/dp/B002WB2GL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291933471&sr=8-1"]http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Indigo-Stroller-Urban/dp/B002WB2GL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291933471&sr=8-1[/ame]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC