For Sale Diaper stash! BGOS pockets, M FBs, Goodmamas, longies, wetbags and cloth wipes! Pic Heavy!

desiree_leigh

I've tried and tried again to make CDs work for DD3, and no matter the fabric, the detergent, etc, she breaks out in a brutal rash that only sposies clear up. I've held onto these dipes since she was 8 or 9 months old and intermittently tried them again with her, but no dice. I don't have the time to fuss and try to get out all the stains (she was mostly BF while wearing these, so I don't think any of the stains will be permanent) so I'm selling as is. I did my best with photos, if you want better ones, let me know. All prices DO NOT include shipping - will ship preferred method from 98230. I haven't bought/sold CDs in a long time so please let me know if my pricing is way off.

1) 14 BGOS pockets. All used, all functioning, do not repel, etc. All suedecloth. Some 2nds, some firsts, no flaws and though the tabs might be looking a bit rough, they all work and hold, even laundry tabs. 1 white, converted to pink and brown snaps (except rise snaps, still white). Stain on outer, doubt it'll come out. 1 yellow (name?), 4 zinnia, 8 blossom. Again, some are pilly, some tabs look worse, etc. Have 1 microfiber insert per dipe, I believe 3 of them are the older pointy corner style ones with only 1 snap for adjustment, the rest are rounded corner, 2 snap adjustment. I used all of these in each different rise setting and had no problems. The inserts are dingy/stained/etc. Thinking $8/each plus ship or all for $100.

2) 3 M FBs. Microfiber insert for each. All snaps present, functioning, no repelling. Used condition, pilling of fleece. $9 each as well or 3 for $22.

3) Goodmamas! Again, all used, though to varying degrees.
-Freesia Breeze I bought new, still somewhat soft/silky - $14.
-Goodmama flowers was a gift, NIP, but has turned pretty sherpa-y, and has faded/pilled - $11.
-Urban Sweet has faded, one snap for the insert fell off and was replaced with a similar colour snap. Inner sherpa. Has the extra front snap-in insert piece - $10 -Love Letters has a pilly outer but silky inner - $14.
-Rainbow Shine is my fave dipe of all time and I want to cry at selling it. Outer in amazing shape, no fade, inner not soft, not sherpa either tho - $17.
-Sugar Skulls has bad staining on insert, no idea if it'll come out. Soft still, outer in good shape, some fading - $10.

4) Longies! These were both custom made - one by Trudy/snowbird25ca and the other by Raelynn (don't remember her username on here!) Grey cable pair made by Raelynn, 18" waist, rise approx 15" (that's waistband front, under legs, waistband back right?)inseam ~9". Ruffle leg pair by Trudy, waist 18", rise 15.5", inseam ~8.5". Will get measurements up but they both fit my chunky monkey last winter at around 6-9mos of age, over a Goodmama. I'm not sure of the wool used on the ruffle bottom pair, the cables were Cascades wool. $20 each.

5) Wetbags are Planet Wise - the zipper one fit 3 BGOS easily, no compression leaking or anything. The purple one fit in a garbage pail and never had issues either. I also have some OBV/Sherpa and Flannel/Sherpa cloth wipes to throw in.
$8 for small bag, $10 for larger, $15 for both.

Whole shebang? $200 plus actual shipping from 98230. Let me know if that's unreasonable!

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I might be interested in the white longies. Can you get measurements? If they fit your DD at 6-9 months, they'll probably be too small for my DD, but they're too pretty to pass up without asking. (Who made those, BTW?) Also, can you tell me what shipping would be to 92688?

Katy

Ok VERY VERY intrested! Most of my diapers were stole last spring from the line. I have worked very hard at replacing them...Right now I'm on the cloth diaper foundation loan, which I would like to send back for another mom in need as soon as I can afford to finish building my stash for my 2 little ones. If I buy the whole thing can I pay half now and half in 15 days???

My shipping is 56532

Can you tell me what shipping would be for just the
GM's and also the shipping for the whole thing???

Are you ISO anything????

desiree_leigh

I might be interested in the white longies. Can you get measurements? If they fit your DD at 6-9 months, they'll probably be too small for my DD, but they're too pretty to pass up without asking. (Who made those, BTW?) Also, can you tell me what shipping would be to 92688?

They're grey/gray, just bad iPhone flash pic. I wanted a really neutral color. Measurements are up in original post, let me know if you're still interested and I'll get you a ship quote tomorrow :) Thanks!

desiree_leigh

Ok VERY VERY intrested! Most of my diapers were stole last spring from the line. I have worked very hard at replacing them...Right now I'm on the cloth diaper foundation loan, which I would like to send back for another mom in need as soon as I can afford to finish building my stash for my 2 little ones. If I buy the whole thing can I pay half now and half in 15 days???

My shipping is 56532

Can you tell me what shipping would be for just the
GM's and also the shipping for the whole thing???

Are you ISO anything????

I can probably do pymts like that, though I'll allow the other 2 ppl who've inquired to have dibs on their stuff first.

I will get a shipping quote to you tomorrow on just the GMs and on everything.

Not ISO anything right now - unless you've got matching Hanna xmas outfits for my 7 y/o, 5 y/o and 17 m/o. hehe

Thanks!

Katy

I can probably do pymts like that, though I'll allow the other 2 ppl who've inquired to have dibs on their stuff first.

I will get a shipping quote to you tomorrow on just the GMs and on everything.

Not ISO anything right now - unless you've got matching Hanna xmas outfits for my 7 y/o, 5 y/o and 17 m/o. hehe

Thanks!

OK thanks!

No Hanna here :( Just 2 lonely NIB bently XTSL covers

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC