Cherry Pie or Carrot Cake

lpperry

I have a Cherry Pie Coccoro and just ordered Carrot Cake Coccoro for my parent's car. Now I have to decide if I want to keep the Carrot Cake or the Cherry Pie for my car. My parents won't care. This is a good problem to have!

ADS

MonkeysMom615

I say keep the Cherry Pie. :) But I'm probably no help b/c I would have bought another Cherry Pie instead of a Carrot Cake. :whistle:

Neatfreak

I am a sucker for orange so I vote for Carrot Cake. And I have zero reason to own a CCO myself, so I have to nuture my CCO love through other people's posts :)

BigDaddy

Tough choice, but I kinda prefer the Carrot Cake.

I say keep them both, and buy another for the parents' car. :D

lpperry

I love them both! It's hard to decide. I would have bought the Carrot Cake initially, but my husband loves red and he wanted the red one. He has a Mazda 3 and the interior has red on the black seats, so we got the Cherry Pie to match.

Surprisingly, my husband told me to give the Cherry Pie to my parents and keep the Carrot Cake because he said it would look better in the van since the van is green with grey interior. I think both look fine with the interior, but we are keeping the Carrot Cake!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC