In Search Of Britax Regant

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I am on the hunt for a Regent or other higher harnessed seat for Anna. Lately she hasn't been sitting nice in her booster, so I want to harness her again. If anybody has anything, please let me know! Thanks.

ADS

twinsmom

I'll have to figure that out. Is the lifespan 8 years on these? Also, if you want to give me your zip I can try to figure out shipping....

twinsmom

Okay, the Sahara DOM is 8/29/07; the Madison is 12/3/07. So they are both 3 yrs old. Assuming a 6 yr lifespan, they have 3 years left. I think I remember they cost $250 new (?), so half would be $125. I would take off $30 because the covers have some signs of wear (which I can describe in more detail if you are interested) and the shipping is expensive - roughly $80. So that would be a total of $175. I don't know if you think that's worth it; let me know.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I will talk to DH about that. On Ebay I can get a brand new one for 149.99 plus 25 shipping. So its about the same price, but new. I will get back to you. Thanks!

twinsmom

Wow - that's a good price on ebay. I'd love to sell you mine, but the new one may be a better deal for you. Even if the DOM is older, at least you'd have a new cover.:eek: Anyway, let me know.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Are the harness heights the same in the Radian80 as the xtsl? If they are, I should throw her in Mileys seat and see how much room she has in there. I am pretty much interested in anything, if I can get it at a good price and shipping isn't gonna be awful.

My3Ls

I dont know if they are the same or not. I only have the 80 so I cant compare. Maybe somoene else know if they are the same or not. What are they on the xt?

sopapia

are you still looking for a regent? i have one... i'll have to look at the DOM. sahara cover. i also have a madison cover too.

i think the harness height for xt and 80 are the same.

saved1112

I have a Regent with Madison cover. Good condition. 6/07

It has been used about a total of 24mo. My youngest has now outgrown it, gladly as he is a boy and is ready for a seat with a boy cover!! LOL

Is $170 shipped fair?

Thanks

Lilsid

I have a Madison Regent in exclent condition. $165 Shipped. DOM is 06/08

DSCF5876.jpg

DSCF5877.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC