FREE - Brio Zento

courtfrog2

I will pass on it even if KQ passes. My neighbors little girl is 30lbs, 3 years old. Currently FF in an evenflo fine and is in a booster in the other car. I asked her if she'd be interested in RF her again (I totally would for my own kids) and she said absolutely not :rolleyes:.

At least she is looking to me to help her get another harness for the other car.

Thanks for the offer though!

ADS

minismom

I will pass on it even if KQ passes. My neighbors little girl is 30lbs, 3 years old. Currently FF in an evenflo fine and is in a booster in the other car. I asked her if she'd be interested in RF her again (I totally would for my own kids) and she said absolutely not :rolleyes:.

At least she is looking to me to help her get another harness for the other car.

Thanks for the offer though!

Got it, that little girl has the same stats at my dd, she could RF in a US seat. Bummer that the mom won't do it, but at least she's 3. Can't believe the booster though... :(

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Thank you so much minismom. I am pretty confident this seat will get her at least to 4 rear-facing! And if next baby doesn't need it I'll make sure it goes to another gigantic kid who can get good use out of it. :)

minismom

Sorry everyone else, I wish I had 10 more of those seats. KQ has taken it for her dd, who at 2 can barely RF in the Radian :eek:
Nice seeing you again KQ!

tl01

KQ, I'd be interested to see how your daughter fits in the seat. My twe has a taller shell than the zento and DS1 can't RF any longer in that seat... If i use the US standard.... Seems strange that there are different standards on each side of the pond. DS1 could likely RF in the radian though.

minismom

KQ, I'd be interested to see how your daughter fits in the seat. My twe has a taller shell than the zento and DS1 can't RF any longer in that seat... If i use the US standard.... Seems strange that there are different standards on each side of the pond. DS1 could likely RF in the radian though.

Do you still have the TWE? It was so nice! KQ is using the Zento rule, not the US 1" rule. That's why she fits.

tl01

Do you still have the TWE? It was so nice! KQ is using the Zento rule, not the US 1" rule. That's why she fits.

I see! I still have the twe. It is collecting dust right now.:thumbsdown: I can't decide what to do with it. I'm at my parents house right now. I thought of calling you. We should get together again the next time I'm here.

minismom

I see! I still have the twe. It is collecting dust right now.:thumbsdown: I can't decide what to do with it. I'm at my parents house right now. I thought of calling you. We should get together again the next time I'm here.

definitely! let me know.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
(Judi's coming down in October...)

I am very comfortable with the Zento's top of the shell rule with this seat-- it is REALLY designed to prevent overrotation. Very different from a US seat. Not something I would ever contemplate with a US seat (as they are currently designed), at all.

When I get a chance, we will take pics; it may be a while, miss crankypants has a cold and is not happy to pose the last few weeks.

Jillian

What is a ITP?

Idiopathic thrombocytopenia (spelling?)
My nephew has it. He's going to be 21 in November but has had it pretty much since birth. He has ITP & platelet dysfunction, and they are in the process of possibly diagnosing him with hemophilia.

Katy

Idiopathic thrombocytopenia (spelling?)
My nephew has it. He's going to be 21 in November but has had it pretty much since birth. He has ITP & platelet dysfunction, and they are in the process of possibly diagnosing him with hemophilia.

I have no idea... I mainly know the family from my past. They live close by so I see them ocassionally. I'm not close enough to them anymore to know all the specs. The called me up knowing about how I am about seats. They answer questions I ask about his condition size ect, but I only asked what I needed to know for the seat. I've pointed them in directions to try to get funding.

Katy

Fibrogenemia and a bad case of it is what I was told, he has some other diognosis too but they are more minor.

I have no idea... I mainly know the family from my past. They live close by so I see them ocassionally. I'm not close enough to them anymore to know all the specs. The called me up knowing about how I am about seats. They answer questions I ask about his condition size ect, but I only asked what I needed to know for the seat. I've pointed them in directions to try to get funding.

jubgulia

Does this sit back from the seat back? KQ, let us know how she fits! And let me know if you're ever down south, maybe I can meet you somewhere and check it out. ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
There's a thread going right now upstairs with pics of one installed. It does kind of sit back when installed with the foot up to get a more upright angle and give more legroom. We're in the process of van-buying; when I get it I'll post a thread with pictures. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC