Any mails from BRU regarding new Britax shipments?

ally

I oredered Boulevard70 in Onyx. They say ship date is sept 3rd in their website. Just wondering if they sent any early shipping communications to anyone...

ADS

love-pink

just want to say that i feel your pain :p im waiting on diapers.com and they say shipping will be on or after september 25th.

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
:( Sorry you have to wait ladies! I ordered from babycatalog with 20% off and mine should be here Thursday, now I'm just afraid I'm going to hate it then I don't know what I'll do!

ally

Tonya...Thank you for understanding :)
My DD has clearly outgrown her keyfit30 and is so cramped in it. Myself and DH are feeling so sad putting her in the carseat daily. We can't wait to put her in the big comfy seat...I highly doubt if BRU will keep the sept 3rd date. Who knows they might push it further till they get rid of the old stock :(

The only reason I bought from them is for the easy returns just in case something is wrong. Amazon.com is not offering any discount and diapers.com date is sept 25th!!!!:shrug-shoulders:

ZephyrBlue has said baycatalog has Boulevard 70 CS for 247 using 25% off. If that offer is still there I might just go with it now....................

yetanotherjen, Good for you dear. Hope you will like your seat :)

love-pink

if i were you i would cancel your order with brus and go with babycatalog so you can get your dd in a new seat asap. i had my dd in a kf22 but she weighs 21lbs now so i picked up one of the avenues kmart had on clearance for $18.

as much as i dislike the avenue, its better than being nervous in the car because dd was so close to the weight limit on her kf22. when we finally get our ma70 i will pass the avenue on to a family member or possibly just keep it around for a back up. :twocents:

TEMPI

I ordered mine through babycatalog and it shipped yesterday, already in the local area though can only guarantee delivery by tomorrow. I'm so excited!!!!

MoonRocket

Our BRU had them in this weekend. I would call them and see if they are still planning on shipping they clearly have some already- maybe you could see if they would call your local store and let you pick one up there in place of the one you ordered online.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC