Finally found a CPS course!!:)

arly1983

I finally found one that is a reasonable distance. I will be in the CPS class in Dothan AL that starts May 15 and goes to May 18. Yay:) There were no classes in GA...AT ALL. (Why am I surprized?) My SIL will be keeping my daycare for me that week and my MIL will be staying with DH and kids that week. :D

ADS

CrabbyBunchX3

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

I know what you mean about not being able to find any courses close by... For me I have to go a state over as well. Hopefully things will be going smoothly come August and I will be able to take the course then.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Hey, that's great!!! You'll love it - :D It was alot of fun... So are you driving over each day or going to stay the week?

scatterbunny

I think I am going to stay the week. It is looking like a 2.5 hour drive.

That's probably a good idea, to stay. Last year I tried to do the course, and had a 2-hour drive. It was icy out in the mornings, and it was just awful. I only went the first day and didn't go back.

I got lucky and there was a class last week in the same town where my mom and grandma live, about 1.5 hours away from where I live. Hayley and I stayed with grandma, and class was 5 minutes away. VERY convenient.

Getting to stay at a hotel will be a nice little vacation for you, I'm sure. :D

arly1983

I know, My DH is like "so that means I get to take off by myself for 4 days too, right" I was like you do that all the time, with the army, haha.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I am so jealous!!!

I so badly want to take the course, but they are only offered when I am working and I cannot take off for the course. :(

I wish they would offer one during the summer, when I am off. :)

mommy2jana

Arly - that is so great!!! I want to take the course so badly, but I can't take a whole week of from work. I was also looking for courses the other day and searched GA just to see how many courses there were, and there were none! lol But like you said, doesn't surprise me! Enjoy your mini-vaca from dh and the kids! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC