new prints in target :)

love-pink

we were looking around yesterday and of course checked out the carseat isle :p target finally has their new graco prints in store :thumbsup: i ran out of space on my phone so i couldnt get pics of the robot and cupcake backless boosters. i did manage to get pics of the new myride, nautilus, and comfort sport. the only one that really impressed me was the comfort sport :eek: i also finally seen the dori gn at baby depot and that was nicer cover irl :thumbsup:

prentis mr-
35302f72.jpg

garrison gn-
791e831e.jpg

tilla gn-
b96e1b52.jpg

9882f1c4.jpg

laurel comfort sport-
da198e16.jpg

enjoy :love:

Last edited:
ADS

DahliaRW

I saw the Tilla Nautilus today and loved it. I wish they'd put the CS cover on the MR! I love it, but not enough to buy a CS!

armywife12

I saw those today too and loved them. They also had a really pretty Roundabout 50 and a pretty butterfly Turbobooster. I really liked most of the new patterns. They were so bright and colorful

TerisBoys

The Tilla looks better here than on Graco's site. It's mauve-y purple without being overpowering.

monstah

Anyone else see the Toy Story no back booster at KMart? :doh: Why OH WHY wont they put Toy Story on a Nautilus?

Athena

I like them all! :) Thanks!

But I wish the Tilla had more of that deep purple (like on the insert) on the actual seat.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Oooo, I'd really like to see that Garrison print in person. I LOVE the Sachi. It might be a nice change. I wonder if it would show dirt. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC