Pork chop Casserole:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Another-Pork-Chop-Casserole/Detail.aspx

I substitute cream of mushroom instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheese Topped Beef Bake!

http://recipes.tasteofhome.com/eRMS/recp.aspx?recid=27961

By far my favorite recipe!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruschetta Chicken (taken off of the Stove top box)

1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 package stove top chicken
2 cloves garlic Minced
2 chicken breasts
1tsp dried Basil leaves
1 cup mozzerella cheese
1/2 can of corn

preheat oven to 400.
1. Place tomatoes and their liquid in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, 1/2 cup of HOT water and the garlic. set aside
2. Place chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top With stuffing mixture.
3. Bake 30 min, or until chicken is cooked through

Okay i'll post more later, SHARE AWAY!!!

One last note, i HIGHLY reccomend the Taste of home little recipe card things in the check out aisle. ;)

ADS

lovinwaves

OH What a great idea!!! I am always looking for new recipes to try, but am afraid they won't be good. This way I *know* they will be good LOL!!

OK, let me get my Potato Casserole one together, and I will post it! :D

MySillyKids

YAY!! I found another that i just LOVE:

Taco Twist Recipe!!
1lb Ground beef
1 large onion (we used green onion)
2 cups chredded cheddar cheese
1 Jar salsa
1 can green chili's ( i didnt use those)
1tsp Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (i didnt use that either)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
3 tubes refrigerated Cressent rolls
In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese salsa, chilies, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, salt and Cumin; mix well. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 12 triangles.
Place on ungreased baking sheets; press perforations to seal. place 1/2 cup meat mixture in the center of each rectabgle. Bring four corners to the center and twist. pinch seal. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. or untl golden brown. Yeild 12 servings.

Thats the 'recipe' but i just use it, and make enough for me and DH. 1 can of rolls, less than a half a pound of hamburger meat, you know just scale it down a wee bit!

JaRylan

I want the crescent roll tacos right now!!! Guess I'll be going shopping in the morning. Do they freeze well? I'm always looking for things I can freeze for quick meals. These all sound so good.

Stacy's Crockpot Chops

porkchops
onion soup mix
can of chicken broth

Put everything in a crockpot in the morning on low and then eat for supper.

I made these for my mom and dad last week when they were here. My dad said "Did you buy the porkchops seasoned like this, Dolores (my mom) have you ever made them this way? Is there more in the crockpot?" This week they were back in and he mentioned them again, lol. Rylan's respite nurse also went home and made them (after she had to smell them cooking all afternoon one week).

Spicy Pumpkin Muffins (Makes 24 1 point muffins)

1 box Spicy cake Mix
16oz can 100% pumpkin (I used 15oz 100% pure Pumpkin)
3/4 cup of water

Mix together ingredients. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.

MySillyKids

I have NO idea if taco twists freeze well. I'm sure the meat and stuff would but you would prolly have to thaw out the meat, and use fresh crescent rolls.

MMMMM i want some now too!

I'm going to have to try those pork chops... mebbe tomorrow!!!!

TheRealMacGyver

Hammered Chicken

6-boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-can Old El Paso green chiles (these are not spicy, so don't worry)
monterey-Jack cheese (slab)
1-stick of butter (melted)
Bread crumbs

Place thawed breasts on cutting board or other hard surface. Hammer lightly with meat mallet or tenderizer until flattened. Don't pulverize the meat into pieces, just get it to flatten out. Salt and pepper breast. Add spoon or two of chiles and spread on one side of breast. Cut a chunk of cheese to place on breast. Roll breast with cheese in middle. Dip in butter, then cover in bread crumbs. Place in glass casserole, ungreased. Refrigerate up to 4 hours (can be made in advance)-or place immediately into preheated 375 degree oven for :45.

Serve with Vigo yellow rice and Goyo black beans I like to sprinkle chopped onion over beans.

VOILA-dinner, enjoy

cpsaddict

This one is from my sisters MIL. So Yummy!

Kahlua Pork

1 pork loin
About 1/2 small jug Apple Cider
About 1 c. liquid smoke(this stuff is strong, but it mixes great with the cider)
Ciabatta Buns or Hamburger buns
Mozzeralla Cheese Slices
BBQ Sauce

Place all ingredients in Crock Pot for approx. 8 hours. It is done when you can pull it apart with a fork. The liquid measurements are estimates. Sometimes you need to add more liquid, depending on the Crock Pot. Mine cooks really hot, so I sometimes add more. There should be a lot of liquid at the end. Use the buns to make sandwiches. Use the BBQ sauce and cheese as toppings. We use the leftover pork to make enchiladas the next day. The sweetness of the pork mixes with the spiciness of the sauce and is great.

Enjoy!

skaterbabs

Fake-out Burger "helper":

1 lbs your fav ground meat (we use ground turkey, or sometimes ground turkey sausage)
1 box pasta (rotini works great, but you can use whatever you like)
1 jar your favorite pasta sauce (tomato based, or not, doesn't matter)
1-2 cans (drained) of your favorite mixed veggies
shredded cheese of choice

Brown the meat in a skillet with olive oil. If using sausage, no seasoning is needed, but if plain ground meat add salt, pepper, garlic, ect as desired.

While the meat is browning, boil the pasta until not-quite-al dente'. You don't want it completely cooked just yet.

Drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the (finshed, of course) meat. Add the vegetables and sauce, then bring to a simmer until the flavors combine.

Top with cheese and serve. Yum!

Michi

Farmhouse Muffins!!! (These are awesome!)

1 (10 oz) tube of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 lb gr. beef
1/2 c. ketchup
4 Tbs. brown sugar
1 1/2 Tbs. cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. chili powder
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

- Separate biscuits and flatten into 5' circles - Press into a greased muffin pan.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef & drain
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and chili powder
- stir until smooth
- add mixture to meat mixture and stir well
- Spoon meat mixture into the muffin cups ( about 1/4 cup each
- Top with cheese
- Bake @ 375 for 18-20 minutes ( until golden brown)

I allow mine to cool for 5 minutes on top of the stove before I remove them from the tins.

Loves2sing

A great place to find new recipies is at
www.kraftcanada.ca
They ask you to list 3 ingredients that you have on hand, then they pull up recipies with those ingredients. It's fantastic!:D You can also look through all their recipies, if you are looking for something new to make

TheRealMacGyver

PLAY-DOUGH

1 c. salt
2 c. flour
1 c. water
2 Tbs. vegetable oil
Choice of food coloring

Mix dry, add wet, then color. ( it works better if you mix all wet + coloring in a separate bowl, then add to dry) *add flour if necessary to consistency

Store in air tight containers.

JaRylan

Kahlua Pork

1 pork loin
About 1/2 small jug Apple Cider
About 1 c. liquid smoke(this stuff is strong, but it mixes great with the cider)
Ciabatta Buns or Hamburger buns
Mozzeralla Cheese Slices
BBQ Sauce

Place all ingredients in Crock Pot for approx. 8 hours. It is done when you can pull it apart with a fork. The liquid measurements are estimates. Sometimes you need to add more liquid, depending on the Crock Pot. Mine cooks really hot, so I sometimes add more. There should be a lot of liquid at the end. Use the buns to make sandwiches. Use the BBQ sauce and cheese as toppings. We use the leftover pork to make enchiladas the next day. The sweetness of the pork mixes with the spiciness of the sauce and is great.

Enjoy!

This sounds yummy. The name Kahlua Pork confuses me though - is this the liquor suggesttion to go along with the meal? Which is better Brown Cows or Paralyzers? :)

skaterbabs

Here's another of my classic recipes:
Lemon Pepper Chicken

1 package skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 1 lbs.)
juice & zest of 2 lemons
fresh ground black pepper
2 cups cooked rice
fresh garlic to taste, about 2 cloves, crushed or chopped fine
salt
1 jar pearl onions
1 package baby peas (the sweet ones)
extra virgin olive oil

Place chicken in a glass baking dish, then sprinkle with half of lemon juice & half of zest, half of garlic, some ground papper and salt to taste, and a little olive oil.

Bake at 350* until cooked through.

Reserve remaining juice, zest and garlic for the rice and peas.

In a microwave-safe bowl, add 1/4c. water, the peas, onions, half of the remaining garlic, zest & juice. Mix well and nuke until peas are tender. (Stovetop is fine, microwave is faster. lol)

Add the last of the garlic, zest & juice to the rice while cooking.

When everything is done, spoon the peas & onions over the rice, and serve alongside the chicken.

Works well with turkey breasts too.

cpsaddict

This sounds yummy. The name Kahlua Pork confuses me though - is this the liquor suggesttion to go along with the meal? Which is better Brown Cows or Paralyzers? :)

HAHA! I thought this too when I first heard the recipe! Apparently, it is from Hawa'ii. My sister got this recipe at her bridal shower and then went to Hawa'ii on her honeymoon and they served this at one of the resturants they visited. It smells nothing like Kahlua either, but it smells wonderful when cooking! :p

cpsaddict

Oh, these all sound so good! Problem is.......I can't have meat today! It's Lent! ARGHHHHHHHHHH....I am starving right now. I also get cranky when I am hungry, so car seat mistakes are REALLY irritating me right now! I just saw FOUR car seat disasters in one trip to the bank!:mad:

skaterbabs

Poor Jackie! Here's a meatless one for you:

1 bag frozen, shelled endamame
1 bag frozen mixed veggies of choice
olive oil
garlic to taste
salt & pepper
rice cooked per package directions

Mix the endamame & other veggies and garlic and toss in large frying pan with just a touch of olive oil, saute' until tender, season to taste w/ salt & pepper. Serve over cooked rice with a little butter.

JaRylan

HAHA! I thought this too when I first heard the recipe! Apparently, it is from Hawa'ii. My sister got this recipe at her bridal shower and then went to Hawa'ii on her honeymoon and they served this at one of the resturants they visited. It smells nothing like Kahlua either, but it smells wonderful when cooking! :p

But a khalua beverage would probably enhance the cooking experience...just saying. ;)

TheRealMacGyver

Kahlua Pork

Yah, I'm thinking that the Kahlua is the recommended beverage for the cook to enjoy while preparing the meal:D Today, however, I would highly recommend a green beer instead.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC