Kookabums, Bummis, Blueberry, Monkey Snuggles, & Rumparooz!

zactayaus

I have two Kookabums with 5 snap in inserts. The insides of these dipes can just be wiped clean in between uses. I bought these brand new from Kookabums. I only used each dipe once and the red covers elastic went out immediatly after washing. It should be an easy fix for someone who can sew. Three of the inserts were never used and all inserts still need more washing to be fully prepped. Asking $35ppd for the lot. Reduced to $30ppd!
Reduced again only $25pdd for the Kookabums lot!
100_0992.jpg

100_0991.jpg

100_0988.jpg

100_0990.jpg

SOLD Medium Bummis super print (pigs). GUC. Cover works great. Tag is starting to come off and one of the laundry tabs is just starting to come unstitched a little. $6ppd

100_0987.jpg

100_0986.jpg

SOLD Medium Blueberry minky cover (blue camo). GUC. I bought this off FSOT and never used it (I'm just not into minky) so it needs to go. $10ppd

100_0999.jpg

100_1000.jpg

Size medium Monkey snuggles in VVGUC. Dipe has suede cloth inner (does not include an insert). $10ppd Reduced to $9ppd!

100_0985.jpg

100_0984.jpg

BOTH SOLD These two dipes are old style RAR's without the leg gussets. They are super cute prints but I believe the pull is shot on these because they do leak. They could be used as swim dipes. Only asking $4ppd each. Take both for $7ppd!

100_0983.jpg

100_0982.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Jonah Baby

Are those RaR'z coming with inserts?

Could I PAY you for inserts?

(OCD doesn't like diapers without inserts, and it is a hassle to go find some on DS...)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC