• Right Hand

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • ambidextrous

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

Simplysomething

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous or something completely different?

I don't know why I included other. Perhaps for those people with three hands?

POST what you chose. Lets discuss this uber important issue...

Last edited:
ADS

LuvBug

Im mainly right but with left tendencies lol! Im not fully ambidextrous as I cant right with my left(well not very good).

Dillipop

I am right handed, Dh is right handed, DS1 is left handed to eat, write and draw...not sure what he'll be for sports, etc, he tends to use his right for stuff like that. DS2..who knows what he'll be.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I voted other, because I don't have any hands, I attempted to install some crappy Cosco seat (the AO?) and they got stuck in the belt path, so my hands had to be amputated. :(

No, just kidding. I voted right handed.

Who voted other?

JaRylan

I'm right-handed for most daily activities like eating and writing. Always carried my son on my left hip. Left for hockey, right for golf and baseball. Ambidextrous for beer and bocce ball. ;)

Lara

I'm right handed.

But I've always carried little one on my left hip (I think its so my right hand is free?), and when I was in gymnastics years and years ago I could do stuff right and left handed (or footed as the case normally was there lol.)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I voted right, but I also do a lot of things left-handed - most sports, wear wrist watch on opposite wrist from most people... carrying kids, that kind of thing. :)

scatterbunny

I'm left-handed. :) Mark is left-handed, too. Hayley is right-handed.

But I play most sports right-handed, probably because that's how I was taught in school; P.E. teachers didn't care about teaching the 1 or 2 left-handers how to play the right way, and my family wasn't athletic at all.

Amaris

I voted ambidextrous. I've always been able to write and play sports with either hand. When I was little I tried to use my left hand for everything but someone told my dear mother that things were harder for people who were left handed so she set out to make me right handed......I ended up being able to equally use both!

musicmaj

I voted ambidextrous. I write with my left hand, and usually eat with my left hand, but I can not use a pair of scissors or throw with my left. I can write with my right hand but it isn't very neat.
I have been playing piano since I was a child so maybe that helps keep the dexterity somewhat even between both hands.

southpawboston

i'm a true southpaw. the ONLY exception is the use of scissors, for some strange reason. i couldn't use lefty scissors if you put a gun to my head. everything else i'm a lefty, including sports.

kangato2roos

I'm fully ambidextrous but I usually use my right hand to write. I think it's a little more legible than what comes out with my left hand, but if you ask my mother, neither is legible enough. :p

Simplysomething

I never posted my response to the poll.

I'm also left handed. :)

I'm very left handed.

Like someone else said about their left hand just sitting there, that's my right hand, most of the time.

I'd like to add--that the poll specifically asked which hand you write with.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC