How do I sign up to sell on the Carseat Swap?

ADS

Mae

Senior Community Members , Technical Professionals and any member with a paid subscription may submit new threads (wanted, for sale, for trade, price checks) in the Carseat Swap (Carseats and CPS related) and Swap-O-Rama (all other items) sub-forums. Senior Community Members are Community Members who have been registered for 1 year, have 100 posts and 50 reputation points. No exceptions will be made. (From Here.)

Nope, buying from Amazon won't get you Swap access, you need to become a paid subscriber in order to post new threads in Swap, or earn Swap access over time by attaining a certain post count, reputation level, and time registered. :) http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=20767 has details about access criteria and subscription levels if you scroll down farther.

So for you personally, you would have to become a Paid Subscriber since you don't meet the requirements of being registered for 1 year, have 100 posts, and have 50 reputations points.

Mae

Click here. -- It's the User CP button at the top left of the blue bar. :)

Also, you're more likely to receive rep points when you have your rep enabled. To enable it, click here and then check the box that says to show your reputation level.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
how do we find out how many rep points we have? I have been here for a year and have enough post but not sure how many rep points I have
You currently have reputation disabled so you might find you don't get rep as often since others will think you aren't participating.

If you click the "scales" icon on one of your posts, a box should pop up telling you how many points you have. Also, if you click on "User CP", it will show you your newly subscribed threads at the top and below that "Latest Reputation Received". You might have to have reputation enabled to see the "Latest Reputation Received" section. Enable rep in the "Edit Options" section of your User CP.

ETA: oh my, NannyMae is a machine! I am always a step behind her today!

Mae

ok, I have 33 points now!! thank you all. But I still need a few more, can you help me out? I really need to post on swap so I can find that red rock cover I'm so desprate to find!! LOL

While I understand the need to want/need reputation points, it is actually against board rules to bluntly ask for reputation points.

While it’s nice to give somebody that little boost to “up their rep count” to gain access to private areas, it can be rather bothersome for other members who earn their reputation the correct way; by giving good, thorough advice. Reputation points are to be given for helpful posts regarding the main reason that this board exists-- helping people keep children safe in vehicles.

Per Admins rules--

Community members who are blatantly increasing their posts counts with trivial posts or soliciting reputation points may have their reputation points reset for doing so.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
While I understand the need to want/need reputation points, it is actually against board rules to bluntly ask for reputation points.

While it’s nice to give somebody that little boost to “up their rep count” to gain access to private areas, it can be rather bothersome for other members who earn their reputation the correct way; by giving good, thorough advice. Reputation points are to be given for helpful posts regarding the main reason that this board exists-- helping people keep children safe in vehicles.

Per Admins rules--

Thanks for the reminder-

Of course, you can always ask your friends in private messages. Done the right way, you can probably get away with it in public, too;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC