Price Check Orange MBUD

crunchierthanthou

I picked this up last fall thinking it might be nice to have. Ds decided he needed to ride again after dd was born (this, after refusing a stroller from age 2 :rolleyes:). I never used it. Not once.

It's in pretty good condition. Not pristine by any means, but decent and clean. It has the infant seat adapter that was never used.

What would you price it at for local listing? I'm thinking shipping would be ~$50, so I'm hoping to go the CL route. I know there have been some deep discounts on them somewhat recently.

I can get pictures if that would be helpful. I need to before I list it anyway.

ADS

ljerant

If you do a CL search, for older models they are running anywhere between $200 and closer to $300 for newer/less used. I was thinking of buying one before I picked up my BJMicroD, but decided it was too much stroller for what I needed, plus has lower seatback/canopy clearance.

Oops, just saw that yours was a 2006, so I would probably say closer to the $300 mark as long as fabric is in good, non faded shape and everything else is in good, clean, working order

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Because they were cleared out by Sycamore when the P&T buyout happened.. They were selling new doubles for $300-$350! And orange is tough because it shows dirt quite a bit... Definitely something I would aim to sell locally.

-Nicole.

crunchierthanthou

Do you want to sell the infant seat attachment? :). I need one!! (as long as it works with the SS1)

I'm definitely open to that.

Sadly MBs just aren't holding their value anymore :(

That's what I'm seeing. Honestly, I got it for quite a good price. It was a little dusty and missing a very small metal clip that keeps the rear wheels on. It washed up pretty well and P&T sent me the part. I'm just clueless on what to list it for now.

Because they were cleared out by Sycamore when the P&T buyout happened.. They were selling new doubles for $300-$350! And orange is tough because it shows dirt quite a bit... Definitely something I would aim to sell locally.

-Nicole.

I got it looking pretty clean - just a few stubborn spots. It isn't nearly as faded as some I've seen, either. I know there were some great deals to be had. I'm planning on a local sale. I think I'll throw it on CL this week and see how it goes. :)

crunchierthanthou

sorry to be flaky and slow about this. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't actually know how it goes together and want to be sure it's functional before we go any farther. :eek: I'll PM you after I get a chance to play with it later.

crunchierthanthou

okay, yeah. it works. this is definitely a case of RTFM. :eek:

When I bought it she handed me two pieces and said it was the infant adapter. I played with it a little yesterday and for the life of me couldn't figure out how they went together or held the seat. It turns out they don't go together. The MB adapter is only one piece. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC