Huggies jumbo packs $3.71 each at Rite Aid

Holly

Rite Aid has the Jumbo Packs of Huggies on sale for $8.99

Buy 3 and use a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon here by registering for a wellness + card.
Or this $5 off a $20 purchase coupon by watching video values.

Then use 3 of these $3 off 1 pack coupons from here or here

Final Price=$12.97 for 3 packs!

THEN you can do this transaction twice, enter your receipts here and get a coupon for a FREE pack mailed to you from Rite Aid. That would make your total $25.94 for 7 packs or $3.71 each.

ADS

Holly

Just calculated how many diapers you get in each size jumbo pack for those who don't normally use huggies (I ususally don't but because of price. I'll get these with this deal)

Huggies Snug and Dry:
Size 1 50
Size 2 42
Size 3 36
Size 4 31
Size 5 27
Size 6 23

Huggies little snugglers or little movers:
Size 2 36
Size 3 31
Size 4 27
Size 5 23
Size 6 20

Holly

It worked for me when I went just a little bit ago. I had to get some of the huggies jeans diapers because my diaper coupons were for the supreme not the regular and they only had 3 of the regular supreme in size 4. I wonder if it really would have mattered though. Can you get snug and dry diapers if your coupons say for little movers? I don't see much of a difference in the diapers, the supreme might be a tad softer. The snug and dry have 4 more diapers per pack than the little movers, and 6 more per pack than the jean diapers.

natysr

Thanks Holly!

For some reason I could only print out 5 of the $3 off coupons. But I happened to have another $3 off coupon for the Pure and Natural kind. Those weren't marked on the shelf as being on sale, but I decided to get them anyway. Well, they did ring up on sale too!

So, my two transactions came out to $15 each (including tax). That was after using $14 worth of coupons on each transaction.

I got various sizes/styles. Mostly newborn and size 1. But the little snugglers...the smallest size they had in my store was size 3, so I got that.

All in all, I ended up with 221 diapers for $30 even. That is 13.5 cents per diaper.

natysr

Don't forget to enter your receipts to get another free package!

Yep...did that. It said that I need to wait a couple of days for it to verify my purchase before I can redeem my free pack.

I'm not generally a Huggies fan. We used pampers exclusively with Jordan. But I'm scared of the new pampers. I still bought a couple of packs to try them, but I'm not willing to buy up 20 packs of pampers in advance.

I think I have 10 packs of diapers now waiting for the baby in about 4 different brands.

Smillow

Do you give the clerk the $5 off$25 first and then the three $3 coupons? If the total after the 3 $3 coupons is less than $25 will they not honor it or should I find other things I need?
Thanks for posting this - I can walk to a Rite Aid!

ILoveMy3Boys

I'm not the OP but I just made sure to tell the clerk to scan the $5 off $25 first and then do the coupons. It worked great!
Also I bought them at one store and they didn't have enough 5 & 6s so I got two packages of size 1s (for future babes) and then was able to exchange at the store closer to me to get diapers I need for kids now. I was also able to exchange Little Movers for Snug and Drys!

Holly

Yes, you need to use the $5 off coupon first or it wont work when the other coupons bring the price down.

I went back today and exchanged the little movers for the snug and dry since they have more per package and I can't tell much of a difference between the diapers.

amjbmommy

did my transaction this morning :) I had a heck of a time with my computer getting the $3 coupons to print, they got "lost" somewhere in my computer and wouldn't print and of course the coupon generator link said I had reached my limit but dh was able to find them and print them for me. I also got the snug and dry instead of little movers, like Holly said there's more per pkg with the snug and dry and I actually like them better :thumbsup: also ds fits better in the snug and dry sz 3's than the little movers size 4 so it's all good :D

Holly

If you guys happen to do this transaction more than the 2 times, don't send in your rebate until you are sure you won't be using the rebate anymore, you can only send it in once. I think all huggies items qualify for the rebate so wipes included. I have some size 3 Luvs I'm trying to sell because I bought a huge box before realizing that ds needs size 4, if I can sell them, I'm going to do this deal again and do another rebate (I'd register dh or my mom for a wellness + card to get that coupon again)

jsmom

I went to my friends house and used her computer and the coupon printer worked. Yay!! So I went and got three packages today and Im going to go back tomorrow. I need to print some more of the $3 coupons. After I printed them off of coupons.com the snug and dry one didnt display again?? Still, the other one is a good deal! Thanks Holly for posting this! :)

my2kidsSafe

my store wouldn't let me use the 5 dollar off first. They made me do the 3 dollars off each one first. But luckily i had an extra coupon with me so i just bought 4 packs and 2 candies to put me over the 25. But my total for 4 boxes came out to 18.96 or 4.74 a bag. Which is a tiny bit more than your way that comes out to the 4.32 before you enter for the coupon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC