The car seat fairy has arrived to grant you a new wish

TheQueenMother

The car seat fairy has waved her magic wand and every company is creating custom covers for every seat for each of your children. The sky is the limit and the money tree in your backyard means that any seat is available to you not just the seats in your current stash. The new covers meet all of the criteria of the regular covers and will not be considered aftermarket in any way.
What seat in what fabric for each of your children?

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

TheQueenMother

For Liddie, age 5, I would go with either a nauti or a frontier. At one point, I had some fabric I used to make her some shorts. My Mema had picked it up on a clearance table and bought the entire roll. The fabric was loud and screamed Lydia each time I looked at it. She loved this fabric and I have used all of it making her things. If this wish were true, her seat would be bright purple with huge tiger lilies and big green leaves. I might be thankful that this is not an option because it would be a very tacky backseat.
For ds, I would go with a tractor themed cover for his marathon, the EFTA would have Eric Carle "brown bear, brown bear" animals and the true fit would be a muted jungle green with brown smiling monkeys holding bananas.
For the new baby to be born in August, I would go with a giraffe key fit30

mommycat

I guess I am not very imaginitive tonight, because all I am coming up with right now is a cow PWSG or Frontier, to match my beloved cow MA. (And then for the MA to have a higher RF limit and have had no possible issues in the Civic so I could have the cow backseat in MY car.) I am reluctant to wish non-Britax seats in cow. I have no desire to see cow everywhere. I don't even know why I like cow. :rolleyes:

birdflippin'

I love DS1's radian, so I get a cover for that seat. It would be a bright road cone orange with animals of all sorts on it.
DS2 would also get a radian but his cover would be grass green with a simple zigzag dark blue stripes.

libranbutterfly

Kamille wants a cow booster soon, so I would get a monterey or maybe an oobr in cowmoo. Lexi loves her mariposa cover, so I guess I'd like that on a radian XTSL so she could RF longer. These 2 covers are the reason I cant get rid of my marathons.

AtTheSouthDam

The perfect cover for DD2 would be buttery soft and the color of sky blue and one emboidered rainbow right behind her head on her young sport.

Of course.. if Skipspin would just give me her blue young sport cover I could put a rainbow on that and it would be pretty darn close.

DD1.. she's girly but getting too big for all the really "girly" seats. They have pink but how about some pattern on the Monterey?

christineka

A cool black and green for the bodyguard, something bright red for the true fit, and purple covers for the radian and harmony literider.

jaded

7 year old would probably think it would be cool to have a Super Mario Bros cover on his Turbo. 2 year old right now would LOVE a Sesame Street themed cover for his Radian. I would like a boyish type polka dot cover, or blue camo.

Lea_Ontario

For Boo :
- I wouldn't change his Monterey for anything.
- Parkway SG with an orange cover

For Bug :
- Nautilus in the pink, girly, cover we have at BRU. (we have the seat, but not that cover)
- Parkway SG in PinkSky

For Bear :
- Radian XT in Nitro
- ANYTHING that safely installs in the center of our '98 Grand Am !!

European covers would be offered here. I'd get them in a bunch of different colors.

Here's one I'd love:
frozen-copper-250.png

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Can the car seat fairy give me a large waterproof shed out in my backyard? One that will fit ALL my car seats and keep them covered?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC