I'll show you mine if you show me yours

gsdguenter

I decided to add a picture of my "fleet" to DD2s baby book so I collected all our seats and took a picture. DD1 loved lining them up and playing with them. So, lets see a picture of your fleet :)

DH was making comment the whole time about me being crazy:whistle:

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I'm so jealous... and since my camera is still being "serviced" and is "in shop" at nikon... I assume I get a pass on having to post a pic of my shockingly small fleet of 3 seats.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'll have to get a picture later. I no longer have all that many. I currently have one infant seat, two convertibles, one combination seat, and one booster.

I am down to so few seats!

armywife12

My pics will have to wait until I get back from this "vacation" but I have about seven in my current collection I believe, two being crashed seats.

Edit: ill make a list for now and update with a pic when I get home. Baby trend infant seat, true fit, myride, xtsl, nautilus, maestro, frontier and frontier 85.

Last edited:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'll have to get a picture later. I no longer have all that many. I currently have one infant seat, two convertibles, one combination seat, and one booster.

I am down to so few seats!

TerisBoys

My fleet has dwindled to a Bravo Nauti (spare), Desert Sand Vivo (my van), denim SR/C (Jeff's van), and Big Kid backless in Gramma's SUV.

William and Josh both past 5 step :( My babies are growing up!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I am down to.........

2 Frontier's

2 Radian XT's

2 Graco Nautilus seats

2 Clek Olli's

1 Britax Monarch

1 Safeguard Child Seat

and a ton of covers for each of them. I should get a pic.

Last edited:

Twinklefae

My 'fleet' of three - an older Radian with the 30/48lb limits, an older Scenera with 30/40 limits and Ds's True fit - the cushiest seat of the all! :)

I also have a black Clek Oto which I only use when I have to transport my 8yo daycare boy - I take out the Scenera and put the Clek there. I only do it when I have to though, since I have to take the Radian out to get the Scenera back in!

100_0521.jpg

gsdguenter

I love seeing other people's seats! Keep 'em coming. DH keeps telling me "You know we only have 2 kids. Can't we just buy a couple of 20 or 30 dollar seats and be done with it?" He just doesn't get it:whistle:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Here's my collection:

DSC02654-1.jpg

This pic doesn't include any of the seats that were actually in use at the time - that would have included a Nautilus, a Marathon, a My Ride, and a Radian (and I've since purchased two Radians to facilitate 3-across in both of our cars).

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Once my new seats arrive this week, our 'collection' will be as follows:

'96 Dodge P/U
Evenflo Maestro X2
Britax Companion (will be replaced with RA until the RA expires, then the MA)

'00 GrandPrix
Radian XT - FF
Britax RA - FF (will be replaced with DC)
Chicco Keyfit 30

'00 Suburban
Britax DC x3 (2 RF, 1 FF...soon to be replaced with Frontier 85)

Seats On loan
Graco TB - HB
Graco TB - no back
Graco CarGo - Selling to boss
Britax MA - On loan to boss

HEVY

I have a pre advisory Regent with Shannon and Blue Bouquet covers, a post advisory Huntington Regent, A "G" Galore turbobooster and a Pink Sky Frontier on order.

natalie77

Wow! With my first two kids I had 2 seats for each and one was an OHS! That was in 1997 & 2000. (horrible I know). Now for child #3 born in 2007 I have

Radian 80 in supercool (as a spare)
Radian 80SL in Eclipse (in my van)
True Fit in Sporty Blue (in hubbys car)
Safety First Uptown (x2, one in my moms car and on in MIL's car)

then I also have a Red Rock Frontier as a booster for vacation so ds can sleep as he has a horrible time sleeping sitting and it will be for Eli once he is FF!

April

I don't have a picture of my current lineup, but here is one from last June:

SeatsJune2009.jpg

I no longer have the pink Monterey, the True Fit, the Rushmore Frontier or the Galaxy Nautilus. But in addition to the remaining seats I have a PW SG, A RNXT, a Mariposa Nautilus, a Pink Sky Frontier, a Clek Oto, and a KF. Between then and now I also bought and subsequently crashed a Regent that I never got a picture of.

ginny4

i really don't have much of a fleet or exciting in any way & certainly not interested in pulling them all out for a pic. LOL

regent (3 covers)
monterey
apex
FPSVD (2 covers)
3 turbos (2 still in the boxes)
2 backless (one on loan)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC