Where a good deal on a radian?

Pepse

Right now it will be frontfacing for 2.5 dd, then when baby outgrows the safeseat (baby due in may) it will be used rfing with another radian, in the back of a civic in hopes a teenage can fit as well

right now we have the blvd in the civic which will be moved either to the suv or the mustang

what is the width of the safeseat and the blvd?

ADS

LittlePeanut

I can't answer your width question but I do know that TJ's online has the 2010 RN (all models) on sale until the 15th of March and I believe they offer free shipping too.

TJ's The Kidies Store

FYI, the Radian 65 is reg $270 on sale for $250, the Premier is reg $300 on sale for $280 and the XT is reg $330 on sale for $300.

featherhead

Where you wanting the 2010 model? Or are you ok with the older model (with lower rear-facing limits)? I think juniorbaby.com still has some older models discounted.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC