Does anyone have a Hanna code?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I don't suppose anyone has a coupon code (even free shipping would help) for Hanna Andersson? I found a really cute dress I want for my girls' Easter dress, but even on sale it's so pricey, I'd like to get the best deal I can. If anyone has one they can either post or PM me, I'd be oh-so-very-grateful. :)

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I don't have a code, but if you want to save on shipping, there's a Hanna store in Newport Beach :whistle:

Of course you'd have to pay for gas...

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah, it's a drive I'd make except that it's tax season, I'm married to a tax accountant, and Easter is before April 15 this year. Wah.

I guess I can try to convince him but we don't shop Sundays and our Saturday afternoons (he works mornings now) fill up fast. *sigh* He'll probably say just pay full price and get what I want but the shipping makes me wince. I think the catalogs sometimes have a code for free shipping over $100 or something? I'll be spending a lot so no problem hitting that, but we moved and I didn't get the catalog because of it.

AtTheSouthDam

I have never seen a code for shipping and the only time I get a coupon for Hanna's the one to exchange you old ones (Like I would do that! I have two girls, that is why I buy Hannas :p)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Sounds like your DH could use some quiet time. Pack up the kids and take them yourself. I'll meet you there. :D There's a carousel...

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Sounds like your DH could use some quiet time. Pack up the kids and take them yourself. I'll meet you there. :D There's a carousel...

Uh, no... Happily a one car family and I hate driving, remember? And when he IS home we spend all our time together during tax season or he'd be very unhappy. He's a social animal.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC