Hipmonkey 15% off - Frontier 85 for $237.99

Mommy0608

The Frontier 85 is available for pre-order on Hipmonkey.com and they have a code for 15% off (15OFF), which takes it down to $237.99 with free shipping and no sales tax. :thumbsup: It says the seat will be shipped in early March.

I pre-ordered mine just now. :D

ADS

Mommy0608

Oh no! :( I'm so bummed now. I tried so hard to find the best deal possible. Crap.

ETA: I just emailed them to see if they could possibly adjust my total... I feel bad asking but since DH is really pressuring me about the cost, it's worth a shot.

erikaberglund

Re: Hipmonkey 20% off - Frontier 85 for $223

SO GLAD I checked here first! I was about to order the older Frontier model on sale for $223 and then found this posting, so i just ordered the Frontier 85 for the exact same price from Hip Monkey (20THANKS coupon code)!!! THankyou ladies!

mpk3

Oh no! :( I'm so bummed now. I tried so hard to find the best deal possible. Crap.

ETA: I just emailed them to see if they could possibly adjust my total... I feel bad asking but since DH is really pressuring me about the cost, it's worth a shot.

I'm in the same boat. I came across Hip Monkey this morning and was thrilled with the deal I got on two Frontier 85 seats with the 15% off. I wish I had noticed this thread about the 20thanks code to get 20% off. :(

I e-mailed them also to see if they'd adjust my total. It would be great if they can do that! Did you hear back from them yet?

HEVY

I ordered a Pink Sky :rolleyes: DD changed her mind from the Red which would have held up better. The website wouldn't take my order and I repeated it, now I have two on order. I called and emailed, hope it gets corrected soon.

Thanks Calideedle :thumbsup:

Calideedle

I'm in the same boat. I came across Hip Monkey this morning and was thrilled with the deal I got on two Frontier 85 seats with the 15% off. I wish I had noticed this thread about the 20thanks code to get 20% off. :(

I e-mailed them also to see if they'd adjust my total. It would be great if they can do that! Did you hear back from them yet?

I am sorry. :(:eek: The 15% off is still a great deal, I didn't mean to be a party pooper. :eek:

Mommy0608

No, I haven't heard back. I sent a 'ticket' on their website, not sure if that's the same as emailing them. It's all I saw under the contact tab on their site. :(

Calideedle, don't worry. It stinks for those of us who missed out on 20% off, but it helped others. Don't feel bad for posting it.

mpk3

Calideedle- No problem! And who knows, we might be able to get the extra discount afterall. :)

I wanted to try to delete my original order and then place a new order using the 20% discount, but there's no option on my order page to delete the original order. The website policy says we can cancel orders prior to delivery, but I haven't a clue how to do that since there's no contact number and no way to cancel the order on my order page. Part of me wants to try to place the new order anyways and then try to cancel the original order later. But, since it's so hard to contact them, I'm worried I'll end up with 4 Frontier seats! :eek:

I called and emailed, hope it gets corrected soon.

Just curious, how did you call? I didn't see a phone number on their webiste. I only saw how to contact them via a "ticket" message.

HEVY

I contacted through the confirmed order email and had to be signed in, the page I submitted the ticket has the number on top of the ticket info.
Here's the number.
888 445-5163

Heather98012

OMG, I totally want to sell my Frontiers & get the F85 but was feeling guilty about the price. Hhhmmm...this isn't that big of a difference so I can kinda justify it.

Does anyone know how long the promo code is valid? I think I'll get 2 if I do it & this will be a nice little savings.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OMG! Hurry up hubby and decide if we can adopt the boys so I can order one...well, and hurry up tax return! LOL

Mommy0608

Just wanted to update to say that I got a response back, and the credited me $14, the difference between the 15% and 20% discount. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mpk3

Just wanted to update to say that I got a response back, and the credited me $14, the difference between the 15% and 20% discount. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome!

I got a notification yesterday as well. They credited me $28 for my two seats to reflect the 20% discount. I'm thrilled! :thumbsup:

scariestone

Does anyone know what the 20% promo ends? I'm still considering which seat to get for DS and I'd like to know how long I have to think. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC