For Sale Britax Marathon Cover sets - NEW and EUC; Decathlon cover NEW

jmmatlock

CPST Instructor
(Ashley Floral MA cover sold)

EUC Fido (blue plush w/dog bones and paw prints) cover with black harness strap covers and plain blue (no dog bones/paw prints) belly pad - $50

$5 flat rate shipping, whether you buy 1 cover or all of them. Serious offers considered. PayPal only.

(Tiffany Decathalon cover sold)

Last edited:
ADS
H

halfpint51

Hi there. I would love to purchase that Tiffany cover from you for the Decathalong seat. A few questions:
1-Is it brand new/not used at all?
2- Any way to get the infant padding?

Thank you,
Gina

H

halfpint51

Hi there! I have not yet heard from JMMatlock, so i will give it another day or so. But yes, if you can send photos that would be great. 60.00 is a bit much for me, as we are on a tight budget at the moment. Someone offered me a cover that is 40.00 that may work that has all the padding, but i will wait to hear from you prior to making my decision. Again, if you can send me photos that would be great.
Thank you, and have a pleasant day!
Gina

jmmatlock

CPST Instructor
Gina,

I do still have the cover available, but I don't know of any way to locate "just the pads" unless someone on here happens to offer them. If you want the full set, you would be better off purchasing Strollerfreak's set than just the cover from me and trying to hunt down the pads.

H

halfpint51

Hi again. The infant pads are not necessary, as it is for my daugher who just turned 1. I just thought perhaps they may be available. Brand new is great. Let me speak to hubby, and i will get back to you this evening or tomorrow morning. Also, can you email me photo of the cover? Thank you!
Gina

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
If you don't *need* the infant padding (and since it's for a 1yo, you more than likely don't, unless she's special needs) then Jennifer's is probably a better choice for you...I'm pretty set on my price since it is a complete set. :eek:

H

halfpint51

Hi, well i know for certain that we are getting one or the other. If you can email me the photo of yours with the padding, that would be great, because i woul dlike to purchase one by Tuesday. Thank you.

H

halfpint51

Hi Strollerfreak. I still need to see the photo of your tiffany padding when you get a chance, if thats ok. If you can email it to me,t hat would be great. Thanks so much..Have a nice day!
Gina

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC