Question shopping cart cover??

love-pink

im looking for a shopping cart cover for dd2 when she starts sitting. ive never owned one before. any one know of a good one? or know of a good website to get one from??
thanks!

ADS

natysr

We loved the BuggyBagg. I haven't kept up with them too much, so I don't know how much things have changed in the cover category, but when we bought the buggybagg 5 years ago, it was the most padded on the market. It also included a long pillow. Very high quality, and it zips closed and has a handle.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
We loved the BuggyBagg.

:yeahthat:
Seriously, our BuggyBagg is worth every penny. It's padded better than any of the other options. It covers all of the cart surfaces pretty well. Plus, I can get it on and off the cart with one hand easily, which was one of my primary criteria when choosing a cart cover. It easily wraps and zips into itself. The pillow is nice (and removable). Yes, it is a little bigger than some of the other car covers...zips down into basically a gym bag size...but you don't have to mess with shoving it into a separate bag, etc. I also love the fact that (if you do it correctly) you can zip it up and keep all of the parts that have touched the cart touching only one another. (Obviously I know this doesn't matter THAT much in terms of keeping things sanitary...but it does help if the cart seat was wet or had something on it, etc.) It also washes very easily.

I love it and DS gives it a big :thumbsup:!

natysr

One other advantage.

Warning, Warning, Misuse described and encouraged!

Ever have baby fall asleep on the way to the grocery store?

Man I hate that!

Park next to a cart corral, grab a cart, put the cart cover in it, then lay baby down in the seat of the cart cover. You can put the pillow either on top of their body, if they like that feeling, on under their head/back if you lay them on their back. If they are taller/a toddler, let their legs hang out over the side of the cart.

Mommy2Marcus

One other advantage.

Warning, Warning, Misuse described and encouraged!

Ever have baby fall asleep on the way to the grocery store?

Man I hate that!

Park next to a cart corral, grab a cart, put the cart cover in it, then lay baby down in the seat of the cart cover. You can put the pillow either on top of their body, if they like that feeling, on under their head/back if you lay them on their back. If they are taller/a toddler, let their legs hang out over the side of the cart.

I had a homemade one I bought off of Ebay. I LOVED it. It was super padded & came with a small pillow. I would lay Marcus down in it like Natilie described all the time. He would sleep like that sometimes through the entire store. Worked like a charm.

Kyras_Mama

http://hyenacart.com/debsbuggycovers/
We got ours here and just adore it. It's super easy to use and REALLY cute and washes very well. We had one before that you had to velcro on that could also be used as a playmat and I didn't like that one as much. I needed one that could be put on with one hand when we had our second.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC