EZ On and Monteray?

northernmommy

Does anyone know if the EZ On will work with the Monteray? Anyone here use them together? Child is 6yo, 46 lbs, and low-tone.

Also, if it does work, any ideas on the cheapest place to buy one?

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

courtfrog2

Re: RSTV and Monteray?

Vest can't be used with any booster. I know the EZ on harness (I believe that's the name) can, but not the vest. Also, if I remember correctly, the vest is not approved in Canada. I could totally be wrong though.

RSTV would work great for low tone only if it's secured with a top tether. I don't think the lap/shoulder belt (Which is acceptable normally) would work for a child with low tone unless it was top tethered. KWIM?

northernmommy

Shoot, got all mixed up...I meant the EZ On!

I know they're not legal here. I'll leave it at that because this is in the public part ;)

Thanks for clarifying! :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member

The 86-Y, which is classified as a vest, CAN be used with a booster (and indeed must below a certain weight.)

And I believe it is approved for special-needs use ONLY in Canada, and there are hoops to jump through for that.

I'm trying to remember, I know I've read SOMETHING about the 86-Y and the Monterey but I can't remember whether it was that it did or did not work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC