Would it be wrong...

zactayaus

to buy two strollers, one from walmart.com and one from target.com, try them out in my house and then return the one I don't want?

I am looking for a jogging type stroller but prefer non-air tires. I will not be jogging with it, just fast walking and using it on the beach this summer. I am open to other suggestions but please keep in mind that I'd like to stay around $200 or less.

Here are the two strollers I'm thinking about:

Mia Moda Energi and Go Go Babyz Urban Advantage
MiaModaEnergi.jpg
GoGoBabyz.jpg

I have read tons of reviews and here are the pros and cons of each stroller that stand out to me:

Mia Moda
Pros - Easy to steer, easy to fold, looks awesome :rolleyes: and I :love::love::love: the color
Cons - Short seat back and small basket

Go Go Babyz
Pros - Easy to steer, easy to fold, side air vents, large easily accessable basket, and kick stand for getting child in and out
Cons - Can be tippy when going off a curb or on very uneven ground

What do you guys think?

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If they're not carried in the stores I see no reason why you can't order them and see if they're what you're looking for, and returning whichever one is not. :)

todzwife

If they're not carried in the stores I see no reason why you can't order them and see if they're what you're looking for, and returning whichever one is not. :)

I agree. It's like buying 2 carseats because neither is carried in the store and returning the one that doesn't work or you like less.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
No, it wouldn't be wrong. That's the point of a return policy, to return something you're not satisfied with. And you're just trying them in the house anyway, it's not like you're taking them on an outdoor vacation.

Do you mean a beach with loose sand? If so, neither of those will work well. You need BIG tires to work well on a beach and even big tires can be frustrating. So, I'd pick the lighter weight stroller in case you end up having to carry the darn thing. :)

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
No, as long as you try them out inside. When we were purchasing a travel stroller I think I brought home three or four from BRU to try them out. I returned the ones I didn't want. No issues.

As for joggers have you checked out the BOB Revolution??? It is a great stroller. I wish I had "bought the bullet" and gotten one when I was in the market for a jogger. It is so worth the money. Now, with a son aged five I cannot justify it.

zactayaus

Do you mean a beach with loose sand? If so, neither of those will work well. You need BIG tires to work well on a beach and even big tires can be frustrating. So, I'd pick the lighter weight stroller in case you end up having to carry the darn thing. :)

It's actually a beach at the lake at our campground. The sand is pretty packed. I used a baby planet umbrella stroller all last summer (I had to pull it backwards) and was looking for something a little bigger but not too big.

zactayaus

As for joggers have you checked out the BOB Revolution??? It is a great stroller. I wish I had "bought the bullet" and gotten one when I was in the market for a jogger. It is so worth the money. Now, with a son aged five I cannot justify it.

The BOB's are a bit out of my price range. Plus I didn't want to spend to much because this will be left outside (under a tarp) at the campground for the summer.

canadiangie

Hmmmm, well I'd get the Mia Moda one.

The sand is going to wreck the wheels of whatever you buy, so you may as well love what you're pushing while it still pushes, LOL. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC