Dear Prince Lionheart,

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Why? Why must you have put new pictures on your boxes of the Two-Stage Seatsaver? The ones you had weren't terrible in comparison... http://www.princelionheart.com/site/t_cs_0560.html The product, of course, IS terrible (see this carseatblog entry... http://carseatblog.com/?p=3275) , so maybe your new pictures are in keeping with it?
Too bad you don't have them up online yet, so I can show everyone how *horrible* they are. So I'll have to just describe them...
There's a kiddo in an Evenflo Big Kid booster. She is NOT a big kid. The lapbelt is up above her belly button, the shoulderbelt is on her neck, and her feet are sticking straight forward because her legs are too short to fit safely in the seat. And the other picture? An infant seat, can't really tell which one, looked maybe like a Combi. It's on the base. The belt is through the belt guides of the seat (the way you'd install it if there were no base...).
WHY MUST IT BE SO WRONG?????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS, you guys can see these on your next trip to BRU... on the plus side, the Mighty Tites and Belt Adjusters are not quite so prominently displayed in the newest carseat-accessory aisle setup. Yay.

ADS

kaysmom

I think PL should stick to wipes warmers.....

Ditto that.
We got a PL seat protector as a baby gift, and it was before I found this site and knew any better,so I put it in, installed the base and took it out before we went anywhere. The thing sucked!:thumbsdown:

canadiangie

Why? Why must you have put new pictures on your boxes of the Two-Stage Seatsaver? The ones you had weren't terrible in comparison... http://www.princelionheart.com/site/t_cs_0560.html The product, of course, IS terrible (see this carseatblog entry... http://carseatblog.com/?p=3275) , so maybe your new pictures are in keeping with it?
Too bad you don't have them up online yet, so I can show everyone how *horrible* they are. So I'll have to just describe them...
There's a kiddo in an Evenflo Big Kid booster. She is NOT a big kid. The lapbelt is up above her belly button, the shoulderbelt is on her neck, and her feet are sticking straight forward because her legs are too short to fit safely in the seat. And the other picture? An infant seat, can't really tell which one, looked maybe like a Combi. It's on the base. The belt is through the belt guides of the seat (the way you'd install it if there were no base...).
WHY MUST IT BE SO WRONG?????? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS, you guys can see these on your next trip to BRU... on the plus side, the Mighty Tites and Belt Adjusters are not quite so prominently displayed in the newest carseat-accessory aisle setup. Yay.

Ha! I saw this as well. It is a Combi infant seat, on a base, with the seatbelt through the belt guides of the seat. And the toddler in the booster seat, with the lap belt up by her armpits. It's something special. Glad I'm not the only one who stood there in a haze of disbelief when I saw the new pictures.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I actually liked the original Prince Lionhart seat protector. Even though I knew it wasn't good to use, I was able to get a SUPER installation on it that didn't change at all when I took it out. I liked it. :eek:

The new one? It is evil.

Maedze

I actually liked the original Prince Lionhart seat protector. Even though I knew it wasn't good to use, I was able to get a SUPER installation on it that didn't change at all when I took it out. I liked it. :eek:

The new one? It is evil.

Did it get thicker or more rigid?

Judi's DH

Senior Community Member
Hey, they make a stroller connector that makes a double stroller out of 2 umbrellas that I love.

That connector was great when I was selling strollers good little add on sale item. I agree that PL should stick to non car seat related baby accessory's and give up the car seat line all together. The fewer add on products on the market the better.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I hated that stupid little connector.

Why? Saved my life travelling alone with 2 kids... And very helpful for unexpected excursions. I wouldn't use them every day but quite handy to not have to keep a single AND double stroller in the trunk at all times...

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Because the strollers where all wobbly hooked together. People would just buy a double stroller from me ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Well, yeah, but once you learn the trick they're not bad to push. And like I said, niche product-- there are times when it's a really good thing. It's like the Zeus, I think-- maybe most people never need to buy one, but for people who need it, it's great to have. :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Did it get thicker or more rigid?
It used to be a one-piece rubber thing. Just nice 3mm thick plasticy rubber. Not even as sticky as shelf liner so it gave you a false sense of anything. Now it's this huge plastic 'pan', hard, slippery on the carseat side, shelf liner on the car side.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC