Cyber Monday roundup

Heather98012

Ok, this is a mish mash of all the deals I've found. If you want to add others, feel free to post 'em as you find 'em! Happy shopping everyone! :thumbsup:

Gymboree & Crazy 8 both have 20% off & free shipping today.

The Children's Place has lots of stuff on sale ($10 jammies!) + use code parenting119 to get an extra 15% off & code FSCM9 for free s/h (Yes, you can stack 2 codes!).

Everything at the Limited is 40% off, has free s/h & if you spend $50+ you get a free scarf.

Victoria's Secret has a 3 sweaters for $30 sale & a free knit scarf (normally $28!) At checkout enter these 3 codes: vssave20, scarf09, and 3for30. You should get 3 sweaters & the scarf for $30.99 + tax!

Reebok.com has 40% off everything, including sale items. Use Code CYBER40 at checkout.

JCPenny has the 1st Police Bike ride toy in either blue or pink on sale for $29.99 (normally $69.99). Enter code 25MERRY for free shipping!

Kodak Gallery has 40% off everything (photo mugs, puzzles, books, etc!) & if you're a new member, you get 50 free prints, & if you spend over $75 free s/h! Use code THANKUC for the discount.

I HATE Walmart, but realize not everyone does...so they have the Little Tykes Side by Side kitchen for $45 ($89.97 @ Amazon currently) & use ship to store to pick up w/no shipping fees.

Sephora has the Grace me with a Kiss set from Philosophy for $5!! Use code SHIP4FREE for free s/h & you get 3 free samples at checkout. I think I'm buying this for myself. ;)

Bebe.com has $10 off any purchase $10 or more w/fee shipping. Code SURPRISE at checkout. (free s/h good today only, the deal is good until 12/11/09).

Aeropostale has a bunch of stuff on sale. Free shipping if you spend $75+.

If you'er a scrapbooker, OpenSky Shop is giving $25 worth of products for free w/free shipping! If your total is no more than $25 you don't even need to enter a credit card #. Code: tasra2509 at checkout.

Riteaid.com has the Hannah Montana Guitar game for $7.99 ($32.99 @ Amazon currently) & the Marshmellow Camo Shooter (gun that shoots marshmellows!) for $11.99. Lots of other otys on sale too, & s/h is $5.99 or free w/$49+ orders.

Today only, Origins.com has free s/h on any order & use code TenOff09 to take $10 off orders of $25+ (excluding gift sets). Oh, & they offer free gift wrapping so that makes a present or two SUPER easy!!

Bath & Body Works has 25% off your entire order today. Code: CYBERMONDAY

Janie & Jack has 15% off & free shipping. <sigh> I love me some Janie & Jack!

Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, & Althleta all have 20% off today with free shipping. Code: MONDAY for all stores.

American Girl: Select items 50% off.

Kohls.com: Extra 20% off everything & free s/h on $100+. Code: CYBER20

Amazon has the Disney 512 MB Mix Stick Princess Flower mp3 player for $7.99 (normally $49.99), free shipping on it, & it qualifies for $5 worth of free music downloads!

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
hey! I bought that mix stick a few days ago, and it didn't have free music downloads! BAH!
But, I then also got the barbie one for $5, so now I have 2, lol.

Heather98012

hey! I bought that mix stick a few days ago, and it didn't have free music downloads! BAH!
But, I then also got the barbie one for $5, so now I have 2, lol.

I just ordered it but dunno if I got the $5 in mp3 downloads. It said you must order thru 1 Click ordering to get it. I just hit add to cart & went straight to checkout. I have no idea if I did it right or not. :shrug-shoulders: Still a great deal, though!

monstah

Thanks! Because you mentioned the PJ's, I ordered some PJ's for my nieces to be shipped to their house for under $20. :thumbsup:

Heather98012

I just ordered it but dunno if I got the $5 in mp3 downloads. It said you must order thru 1 Click ordering to get it. I just hit add to cart & went straight to checkout. I have no idea if I did it right or not. :shrug-shoulders: Still a great deal, though!

I'm a total idiot, but Amazon's CS saved the day! She cancelled the original order & I re-ordered thru 1 Click so that I can get the $5 worth of mp3 downloads. :eek:

ateammom

BabiesRUs.com has 20% off of car seats today, as well as $15 off a $100 purchase using HOLIDAY2 at check out, and an additional $10 off using google check out.

I saw the $10 google money on another thread (I think zephyr found it....can't remember) and the HOLIDAY2 from searching coupon sites.

Katy

hipmonkey.com has the regent for 127.99 after the 20% code 20thanks.

I'm thinking you can pricematch or something at diapers.com and get it cheaper....

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I can't seem to get AmericanGirl.com to work. :(

I heard buyers were having better luck calling American Girl at 800-845-0005 and ordering by phone due to the site being so overwhelmed that it keeps crashing or otherwise grinding to a halt during the online checkout process. Hope you can order one way or the other while the deals are in effect. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Thanks! My husband accidentally bleached a pair of tights that one of my girls was supposed to wear at Christmas from TCP; regular price $8.50 and I replaced it for $4.25 w/ free shipping. :thumbsup: I also, since I was shopping, got matching fleece pjs for all my girls for $8.50 a pair!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
For people looking for a deal on an MP3 player for a girl.

These barbie mp3 players, like the one shown here at amazon for $60,
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Girls-MP3-Player-Green/dp/B000PD6736/ref=pd_sim_t_10"]Amazon.com: Barbie Girls MP3 Player - Green: Toys & Games[/ame] They have these at WALGREENS for $10. I got mine on Tday, when they were half off, so it was $5, but the regular price was $9.99. My store had a coulpe boxes of them. Worth a shot for anyone who has a walgreens near them!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC