It is car seat recycling week! AKA go ahead, throw that car seat!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
:(

Well have fun! I have a couple seats for you whenever you get this way. That Evenflo one & a ComfortSport that expired last year. Wondering if the cover would fit another CS though, cause I could salvage that.

The CS cover would fit another.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ah, 42, my favorite number. Wednesday evening, I will give that answer. I know more are coming Wednesday, so yeah.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, anyone under 50 is out. I still have more to load, and will post later. NannyMom, you are very close to what can fit in MY truck and still have the front seats clear.

Chely7425

My 2 year old says 97... so I guess we will go with that! Not sure what logic he is using there... except he says 97 for everything :D

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No more guesses! I am given too much info. I bet 97 is too high, but hey, who knows. I still have a mountain of seats! I gotta post pics.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Some of the seats:

100_1328.jpg

100_1327.jpg

This one was used by DHS until about a year ago, for foster children.

100_1325.jpg

100_1324.jpg

100_1326.jpg

Stress that I saw on more than one Discovery.

100_1321.jpg

What happens when you drop a Nania out a window.

100_1320.jpg

This is just weird.

100_1315.jpg

Under the cover.

100_1316.jpg

Um, ouch?

100_1312.jpg

100_1313.jpg

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Gabe, loading the truck.

100_1314.jpg

ALMOST done loading the truck, and the pile that still need to go.

100_1330.jpg

The garbage. Two garbage cans full with a pile left.

100_1332.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC