Question Will this seat fit in my car (Britax/BMW)?

U

Unregistered

Hi, Newbie with a couple of questions here:

1. I have a 2004 BMW 325i. Will the Britax Advocate 70-G3 fit?
(Not to be picky, but I'd like to hear from other people with that car seat and car, if possible)

2. Is there a website out there somewhere that lets you choose your car (make, model, and year) and see a list of all car seats which will fit?

Babies R Us is giving me problems. Our local store doesn't stock the Advocate so we can't go to the store to see if it fits, and they won't order one in for us to try. The nearest store with one in stock is 100 miles away, and we can't return a car seat where we are.

ADS

Mary_Ann

Are you installing rear facing or forward facing? Wich seat are you currently using? Will somebody sits beside the advocate or is there another car seat installed in the car. Usually the britax convertibles take less room front to back than infant carriers. As you might know, the SICT on the advocate makes it really wide!

krystin_21a

My husband has a 325i, 2003 (could be 2002) and I have fit a Britax Frontier, which is rather wide, and a BLVd, which is an advocate without the side pillows on the outside. So, even though the BLVD is more narrow, it should fit as there was plenty of room between my seat and that of the side door. You could also try a seatbelt install center which would mean you have plenty of room. The only problem you may run into there is if your center has a small hump, like my husbands car. It makes the install a little harder.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC