Where's the December 10th Anniversary Giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Decals:
MorgieBear'sMama SENT
jjordan SENT
Thirsty4Knowledge SENT
Aurezalia SENT
honeydew SENT
Cilia SENT
jewlsvern SENT
erind SENT
VoodooChile SENT
DorothyoutofOz SENT

Mousepads:
agave SENT
Jillybeans5 SENT
faithfulorangekids SENT
melniemi SENT
Chameleon SENT
violets_mommy SENT
ninejr SENT
babyherder SENT
mommyfrog SENT
beeman

Here's what I counted for the first 10 decals and so far I have 9 mousepads. Did I miss someone? MorgieBear'sMama is the grand prize winner.

If you are on the list, please PM me your postal mail address! Thank you all for visiting!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I think that is all of them! Thank you all for visiting!

Please send me your postal addresses and I will ship them out next week.

If you were one of the first 10, please let me know if I missed you accidentally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC