Question What seat for middle 3rd row 2005 town and country?

What seats install well forward facing in that middle seat of the 2005 town and country? I have a radian and it is SO HARD to get it installed. It's darn near impossible.

It would need to fit well with a RF radian next to it

ADS

katymyers

I think a Radian is one of the few that don't work, you've got the lap belt only there right? For narrowness I'd try a Graco Transitions or a Harmony Defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a Radian is one of the few that don't work, you've got the lap belt only there right? For narrowness I'd try a Graco Transitions or a Harmony Defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, lap belt only. I want a harnessed seat there because we use our extra seat for friends and I don't want anyone in a lap belt only.

lgenne

An Evenflo Sureride is worth considering, too. 2 advantages:

1) Taller top harness slots than anything else that will fit there. Could come in handy someday.

2) If you ever need to buckle a booster next to it, while it's wider overall, it's very narrow where the buckle needs to be, and puzzles well with boosters.

An Evenflo Sureride is worth considering, too. 2 advantages:

1) Taller top harness slots than anything else that will fit there. Could come in handy someday.

2) If you ever need to buckle a booster next to it, while it's wider overall, it's very narrow where the buckle needs to be, and puzzles well with boosters.

This is good to know. The kid it would be used for just turned 5. Doesn't meet requirements for a booster (not heavy enough) and because of the lap belt only situation it works better to keep her harnessed longer.

Fitting a booster next to it is something that may come up so good to know

Going to try the sure ride because of the high harness slots. I went and looked at one in store and it looked pretty good.
I ordered it on amazon because it was almost $25 cheaper in one of the colors (didn't care what color we got)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC