What car seats do you have? (moved to Carseat Chat)

alake

I have six kids, they ride in my van and my mom's Acura the most (the big kids, mostly ride with her), with my car coming in third (3 littlest ride in here the most)
Van:
2 NBB Parkway in pink
3 plum RXT (Rear facing)
1 frontier click tight in Cowmooflage

Mom's MDX:
2 Maestro's
1 Frontier in booster Mode
She has a RXT in her garage, for when she has the little ones (Becca RF and Roo and Eryn FF in maestros)

My car:
2 britax frontier's (Roo and Eryn) in Kaleidoscope
1 foonf RFing

We travel often, so travel seats are:
2 Harmony NBB
we use the two maestros from my mom's house, I also have one I keep in my garage.
I just picked up a Sureride for Becca.
We leave for Ireland, to visit DH's family on Tuesday.

Seat for a gift sitting in my garage, waiting for me to go visit:
I have a Boulevard Click Tight in Kaleidoscope for my great niece.
Apparently I need to update my signature.
Summer is 10, Leah will be 9 in August. Logan was five in February. Eryn will be four in August. Mallory (aka Roo) turned 3 in February. Becca was 2 in February.

ADS

chelsi82

Fun! I'll play :)
3 kids, 5 month old girl, 17 lb & twin girls that will be 6 next month. They are 38.5 lb & 39 lb respectively.

2 Graco Argos 65's in Nyssa
2 Chicco Kidfit Zips, Wild

I have one of each of those in each car, and the twins just take turns riding in each seat, unless it's a long/sleepy drive in which one girl *must* ride harnessed :) For carpooling situations, I just pull a Kidfit from each car.

2 Truefit Premiers in polka dotty, expiring in January.
1 Chicco Keyfit (greyish black) expiring next month. This seat I love, but the baby doesn't :(. The Keyfit is installed in one car for now, and one TFP in the other. Not sure if I'm replacing the second TFP early (next month, as opposed to Black Friday/end of year clearance)--depends on how the seats shuffle in the Expedition :)

1 Harmony lbb in brown for emergencies.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

babyherder

I nanny for two girls. They're 7 and 5. Before my car was hit in a parking lot 2 weeks ago I had the girls in a high back TB (lizards in line and airplanes) and a ff myride (alma 😍 and coda). With a secure kid (gray with red piping), maestro (black with red piping) and an evenflo tribute (black and red) as extras. The TB, myride and secure kid were crashed and the girls are currently riding in a diono little tykes booster (pink and gray) and an evenflo sureride (black and purple). Not sure what other seat(s) I'll get with the insurance money. Hopefully something to make a 3 across work.

thekatie

We have sold all extra seats at this point, so I currently only have:
1 Diono Radian RXT (the blue one)(in DH's car)
1 Diono Radian R100 (the gray one - purchased because unlike many people I SUPER MEGA LOVE the Radian (and so does the kid sitting in them) but hated the RXT's headwings)(in my car)
1 Graco Connext (red - and that's not for my kids anymore, but a friend's DD that I drive frequently)

Cnidaria

Convertible
Clek Fllo (Paul Frank Zoom Julius)
Cosco Scenera NEXT (Candy Apple Red)
Safety 1st Guide 65 (Victorian Lace)
Evenflo SureRide (Paxton)

Combination
Britax Frontier 90 (Onyx)
IMMI Go (you can have it in any color you want, as long as it's black)

Booster
Graco Affix (Atomic)

Other
RSTV version 2 (blue)

danceintherain

I currently only have 3 usable seats (and 3 basically expired...)

Convertible
Cosco Scenera NEXT
Diono Radian RXT

Combination
Evenflo Chase

2 kids, so both of the convertible seats are the full time seats right now, and my 6 year old is booster training in the Chase in the other car.
I see at least 2 new car seats in my future over the course of the next year.

Infant - Probably a Chicco Keyfit 30 for the dimensions
Either a Combination seat or dedicated HBB - Frontier or Parkway, unless I decide those aren't budget friendly enough.

I wish I would have bought the Radian in a different color, but the kids don't seem to mind it.

brooksfamily

1 kid

2 cars

3 sets of grandparents

1 baby sitter

Convertibles
Marathon 70 Onyx
Boulevard 70 Onyx
G4 Roundabout Silverlake
Maxi Cosi 85 light grey
Diono Olympia grey
E2F pink

Combination
Tranzitions pink

rosey2007

I own:
2 Chico Kidfits (one was in a car crash) love these seats

Evenflo Bigkid (was in crash) loved this seat

Harmony backless booster (back up seat) like the seat for the price. It has a great belt fit for both of my kids.

brelza

In my van--the usual mode of transport

Graco snugride30 classic connect
lamazeTrue fit primier

In my husbands car is nothing ATM
Uses an evenflo big kid HBB when 6 yo is with him
uses Graco snugride30 classic connect without the base if he needs to take the baby (has happened once in 4 mo)

In the garage since the 6yo outgrew them
cosco scenera40 (likely expires soon)
evenflo surefit

expired
britax regent
fisher price safe embrace hbb (wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expired)
graco nbb
fisher price hbb

msg221

Too many that are not being used right now! I have a Frontier CT, 3 Graco Argos', 2 Incognitos, a Bubble Bum, a Clek Oobr, a Graco Snugride Click Connect 35, and a Graco Size 4 Me 65. I thought I was finished with convertible seats but then a friend had a baby, so now I have it for him. Among the grandkids and godkids, only one is still harnessed so I will keep the Frontier but I want to get rid of the Argos' and just get dedicated boosters (that don't weigh a ton like the Oobr) for the rest of the kids. Which reminds me, I do have a Britax PWSGL in our storage pod, unopened. So really, I will just need two more boosters. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the three boostered grandkids rode in backless boosters (they are 8, 7, and 7), even staying in position when they fell asleep!

I really need to part with those other seats though because they are taking up an entire closet in our guest room! Thank goodness it is a walk-in closet!

aporthole

Boosters:
Britax Parkway SGL - Spade
Clek Olli - Shark
Mifold - Denim Blue

RSTV Type 2 (gray/black)

Combos:
Britax Frontier 90 - Congo
Evenflo Maestro - Goldenrod

Convertibles:
Nuna Rava - Caviar
Clek Foonf - Cloud

Kids are 7.5, 4.5, and 17-months

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC