News Various diapers for CHEAP - via Amazon....

Mags462

For those of you who are using sposies (i do when i can get them cheap!) here is one heck of a deal.

Here is a list of diapers that are viable for this deal. Essentially Amazon is running a 30% off when you sign up for subscribe and save. You can sign up and cancel VERY easily. Then you can stack a 20% off one time use coupon for Amazon found in the August issue of Parenting. There is also an e-coupon in Amazon coupons for Pampers so take another 1.50 off.... Use all of the above and you will pay $18.74 for 204 diapers :eek: Or 9cents per diaper.... cheaper than any store brand out there!!!

Also if you're using swagbucks you can use your credit as well of course.... My OOP cost for the above 204 diapers was 3.74 cents :thumbsup:

Here the breakdown for all of the confusing info above:

Subtotal of Items: $40.49
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$12.15 (30% for subscribe and save)
Promotion Applied: -$8.10 (20% coupon code)
Your Coupon Savings: -$1.50 (e-coupon from amazon site)
------
Total: $18.74
Gift Cards: -$15.00 (my current gift card total
------
Total for this Order: $3.74

And just in case Pampers are not your thing there are many different brands to choose from.... i just chose Pampers because of the extra e-coupon :thumbsup:

Oh yes and if you don't subscribe to Parenting (or parenting early years) then here is a list of 20% off codes people are not using.

ADS

christineka

I hope this offer will last a long while. My parenting magazine usually shows up at the end of the month. (I don't know why I get the magazine. I didn't pay for it.) So far, all the listed unused codes have been used.

Athena

Thank you!!! I just retrieved my parents magazine from the recycling bin and found the coupon! Yippee! Ordering now!

ETA: Their seventh generation prices have dropped again so after the 30% off subscribe and save discount plus the 20% off code, I got a whole case of seventh generation diapers for only $16.99 and it'll be delivered to my door in two business days! :)

Does anyone know if the sponsor link works for subscribe and save purchases? I used it so I hope it did!

Last edited:

Mags462

where do you find the amazon coupon for pampers?

Here is a direct link.... first open another window and sign in to your amazon account, then click the link and it should work. I know when i first signed in there is an e-coupon tab under the amazon.com logo on the upper left hand side of the screen.... hope this helps! :)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?link_code=ur2&camp=1789&tag=chrisficti-20&creative=9325&path=http://www.amazon.com/Coupons-Grocery/b/ref=amb_link_353311302_3?ie=UTF8&node=2231352011&p f_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0QG3ABGHRARC99HCHMRH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_ rd_p=1265256322&pf_rd_i=B003IJVU5E"]Amazon e-coupons[/ame].....

Mags462

thanks maggie!

i haven't had any luck w/a parents coupon but will keep looking :thumbsup:

I put a post on Diaperswappers for mama's who use cloth to PM me w/ a code if they are not going to use it - i have gotten a few, but have passed them all on. However i will make sure the next one i get i will pass it along to you! :thumbsup:

Andie

Thanks! I just got a 180 pack of Luvs for cheaper than store brand!

Subtotal of Items: $35.88
Shipping & Handling: $22.56
Subscription Discount -$10.76
Free Shipping -$22.56
Promotion Applied -$7.18

Total Before Tax: $17.94

ulrich7

Thanks! I just got a 180 pack of Luvs for cheaper than store brand!

Subtotal of Items: $35.88
Shipping & Handling: $22.56
Subscription Discount -$10.76
Free Shipping -$22.56
Promotion Applied -$7.18

Total Before Tax: $17.94

I just did the same thing!! The best part is no running to the store!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC