Umbrella type stroller that holds a Graco carseat-does it exist?

staryla

Hi ladies,

Trying to fit 3 across and have decided on a Graco infant carrier. I need a stroller and the travel system stroller are too bulky. Was considering a stroller frame-but then I ran across the Babytrend Euroride Stroller which folds up umbrella style and will hold a Babytrend carseat.

There's no way I'm getting a babytrend carseat-and I've been searching the internet for something comparable for Graco and have found nada. (Looks like there is something similar for Chicco-but I'm afraid its out of my price range, plus we've had chicco infant carriers in the past and I prefer the Graco).

Sorry if this has come up in this forum before.

ADS

wnkw

Graco has an ipo that folds like an umbrella ) not super small. There may have been another too. I haven't looked at Graco lately, so not quite sure what's out there..

I have no idea if they accept carseats

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I think some of the Maclarens will take a carseat too. The XLR comes to mind?

ETA: I see they don't any more, sorry.

cupcakepirate11

What about the stroller frame that just takes car seats?

Or perhaps a baby jogger city mini I believe they take graco seats and have a super easy fold :)

D&L's-mommy

cybex onyx takes graco seats with their seat adaptor straps http://www.albeebaby.com/cybex-onyx-black-stroller-purple-potion.html 55lb weight capacity, HUGE canopy that slides up and down the frame, one hand recline, adjustable foot rest, decent size wheels (it is an umbrella stroller), shoulder carry strap, front adjust harness (like on an infant car seat), well padded , rear suspension. I like the adaptor straps too because they don't go all the way across the seat so they don't restrict the baby's legs like most straps do [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpx1PFkzZns"]Cybex Infant Car Seat Adapters with other Car Seat Brands - YouTube[/ame]

YouAreTheFocus

Bumbleride Flite...I think this is the lightest stroller to take a carseat...?

Car Seat Compatibility
The included universal car seat adapter bar is compatible with:

- Graco Snugride
- Graco Snugride 32
- Graco Snugride 35
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SP 30/30
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Combi Shuttle
- Baby Trend Flex Loc
- Britax Chaperone

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Hi ladies,

Trying to fit 3 across and have decided on a Graco infant carrier. I need a stroller and the travel system stroller are too bulky. Was considering a stroller frame-but then I ran across the Babytrend Euroride Stroller which folds up umbrella style and will hold a Babytrend carseat.

There's no way I'm getting a babytrend carseat-and I've been searching the internet for something comparable for Graco and have found nada. (Looks like there is something similar for Chicco-but I'm afraid its out of my price range, plus we've had chicco infant carriers in the past and I prefer the Graco).

Sorry if this has come up in this forum before.

Have you seen the stroller at a B&M store? If so, go try it out with a SnugRide. Because I just watched the video on the BabyTrend site and it appears like it might work. If it sits onto the frame piece ok, it's held on by the same strapping system as the new Graco Classic Connect travel systems do, and I see no reason why it wouldn't work with a Graco.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I have the Baby Trend Euroride and my SR 35 fits great (as does my demo SR22). I love the 2 together! Here, I took some pics so you could see.
There's straps with the red things on the ends that hook through the belt paths plus it sits on top of the plastic "flip-up" pieces at the stroller foot.
There's also the Graco Mosaic stroller. I don't know if they still make them but you might find one cheap on CL. I have that one too.

Mercuria

I have a Maclaren Techno XLR...definitely takes a Graco bucket. Manufactured in 2010 so maybe you can still find one!

Apparently 2010 was the last year they were car seat compatible, in case you're going to look for a used Mac

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/review/R1ZSGBKL1Q8U9Z/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1ZSGBKL1Q8U9Z"]Amazon.com: Madisonian's review of Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller, Persian Red[/ame]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC