Trade cco covers

lovemybabies924

Anyone wanna trade a cherry pie set for a strawberry? I really want pink
can text pics, they are on my phone!

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

What's the condition of the cool
Mint? I have a new strawberry cover (hasn't even touched the seat) and insert (although I separated the insert) no harness covers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

cmcki737

Cool Mint is in good condition but has pulling at clip area where childs shoes sit. May I suggest wee do a three way swap? So everyone is happy. If you PM me your mobile number I can send pictures tomorrow.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
cmcki737 said:
How do you post pictures using the iPad app?

You reply to the post, and in the upper right corner, next to the "send" button, is a plus sign. Hit that and it will give you options to upload.

cmcki737

LISmama810 said:
You reply to the post, and in the upper right corner, next to the "send" button, is a plus sign. Hit that and it will give you options to upload.

I tried but cannot find the plus sign.

cmcki737

I have updated the app and I tried on my phone using the andriod app and could not find a way on either device. Can anyone help on either device?

luckymommy0219

I have an android and when I hit reply my text box comes up and at the bottom says send, attachment or cancel......but for some reason the car seat swap forum only gives me the option to send or cancel..... I'm not sure why unless it has something to do with the fact that I don't have authority to start a new thread on this forum. Have you tried to go to another forum and attach a pic?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC