Price Check Sunshine Kids Radian

ADS

mlohry

Is it an XTSL? I might be interested and we live in WI, but are from MN and will be back for Thanksgiving. I have another lady I might get one from in a SWAP, but she hasn't decided yet.

cookie123

No. It's old lol! It's a bit too old to be eligible for the retroactive 35lb rfing weight limit, so it has a 33 lb rf limit.

Nisha

I think I sold my '08 65 for around $85... It had an 80 cover on it though with all the infant padding.

mom of six

Since it has half of it's life left I would charge half of what you paid for it. Maybe a little less to make it more enticing and to account for cover wear and the lower weight limit.

tanusscott22

Find the lowest price they are selling for new NOW. NOT what you paid for it. Then divide that price by its 8 year life span. That will tell you about how to charge per year of life. Multiply that by the number of years it has left on it. I.E. It sells for (pretend) $125 new / 8 years = about $15 per year X 4 years of life left is about $60. I'd price it at $50 and see if you can sell it. I don't think you'll get much more than that off CL. People on there don't want to spend money on a used seat when they can go to Wal-Mart and get a new one for $50. Just my thoughts.

Jessica61624

tanusscott22 said:
Find the lowest price they are selling for new NOW. NOT what you paid for it. Then divide that price by its 8 year life span. That will tell you about how to charge per year of life. Multiply that by the number of years it has left on it. I.E. It sells for (pretend) $125 new / 8 years = about $15 per year X 4 years of life left is about $60. I'd price it at $50 and see if you can sell it. I don't think you'll get much more than that off CL. People on there don't want to spend money on a used seat when they can go to Wal-Mart and get a new one for $50. Just my thoughts.

They don't sell xtsl anymore. And the rxt it a quite a bit more.

lovemybabybug

If you are willing to ship it I might be interested. I don't care about rf limits it will be used ff for my nanny kid. She is 40 lbs and has outgrown all of my seats fr. She will be 3 in a month and I am just not gonna shell out the money fora 45 lb radian when she only rides with me twice a month. And the radian is the only seat that fits ff. DOM doesn't matter much either, I need it for 2 years at most.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC