Starting over? Please help

U

Unregistered

Due to some unfortunate events. I am without a car or carseats. I have a budget so small I have no clue how im going to do this but I need advice please.

I have a 5 year old who is 40lbs and about 42inchs tall.
3 year old who is 28lbs and about 36 inches
and a 16 month old who is 19lbs and 32 inches.

What are some cheaper seats(that my kids are able to use) that are easy to install and small enough to fit 3 in a row?

I feel like I'm not going to be able to find anything that will work that I can afford.

ADS

Keeanh

Due to some unfortunate events. I am without a car or carseats. I have a budget so small I have no clue how im going to do this but I need advice please.

I have a 5 year old who is 40lbs and about 42inchs tall.
3 year old who is 28lbs and about 36 inches
and a 16 month old who is 19lbs and 32 inches.

What are some cheaper seats(that my kids are able to use) that are easy to install and small enough to fit 3 in a row?

I feel like I'm not going to be able to find anything that will work that I can afford.

Maybe Defenders for the older two, and a rear-facing Scenera Next for the youngest. When the Scenera Next is outgrown rear-facing, youngest could go into a Defender and oldest could move to a booster. Do you know what car you're getting?

lgenne

Definitely a Scenera NEXT for the youngest.

Is the 5 year old booster trained? Generally good at sitting up and in position? The cheapest option is a Harmony Youth Booster. It's a backless booster that fits small children well. A Harmony Dreamtime is a high back option that might work for you, too.

For the 3 year old, do you want to rear face or forward face? A second Scenera NEXT would be the cheapest option and would allow rear facing, but would be outgrown in about a year. The Harmony Defender is another good option. You might also look at an Evenflo Sureride, especially if you're planning to put the 5 year old in a booster. It's wider but sits up on a narrow base, which makes booster buckling easier.

Finally, have you contacted your local SafeKids? They might have program seats you could get at a discount.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC