Sola problems already - experience with M&P customer service??

YinzerMama

My Sola is having issues after 4 times out. The front left wheel no longer touches the ground and spins crazily like a bad shopping cart. Tried switching wheels and it is the frame not the wheel. Googling seems this is pretty common and M&P does not really stand behind their products - they are of the YOU pay to ship it back and we will fix it camp. Any experiences? It's SO new it makes more sense to return than deal with customer service but I don't want to exchange if this is a common issue and the company doesn't care.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh that's a bummer, it's such a nice looking stroller :(
My BRU has only sold one floor model so far, and it hasn't been returned, but that's my only experience with it (if you bought it from bru, return it and buy the protection plan, it's cheaper than mailing a stroller and you can get something else if the next one goes wonky within 15 months).

YinzerMama

You shouldn't have to buy a protection plan for a stroller this expensive though you know? They claim one year warranty on the frame but from what I read they give people the runaround. I have had a LOT of strollers, some pricey, some cheap, and I have never had one go bad - so it's disconcerting to see as much as these cost that this is common and CS doesn't care. It's kind of the principal of the matter, whether I can get it replace through BRU or not, it's not a company I care to support. I may try one more and return if wonky.

ETA I have had it to the mall twice, a local flower conservatory once (indoors, smooth), and the playground once. So it's not like I am off roading with this baby.

jubgulia

We got an Urbo in a giveaway and there was a problem with the fold button. They sent out a brand new frame all the way from the UK. This was right when they came to the US market.

livilou

That doesn't look like a cheap stroller. I hope you can get something figured out. :( I've never had to deal with a problem with a stroller but I personally would contact the store first and see if you can do a simple return there. If not, I'd call the manufacturer and tell them what you want. Don't let them tell you what they want - you tell them that YOU paid $x for the stroller and you are very unimpressed with it and you will not be satisfied until they either give you a replacement or a refund and that you won't be paying a penny for it as you shouldn't have to. that's what I'd do, but I'm mean. :D

mom2kandm

I agree you shouldn't have to mail it back to them at your expense. A couple of years ago, i bought chicco stroller. A piece broke making it unsafe. I contacted them. They sent me a brand new one and told me to destroy the old one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC