Sienna - 7 or 8 passenger?

seamonkeys

I'd go for the 8th seat. Better to have the space then not.

So true! :)

I have an 8 seater Sienna, and have 2 kids. BUT, we plan on having more in the near future and my mom goes with us all the time. I also have a dozen nieces and nephews who always want to tag along with the 'cool aunt' *ahem* <---that would be *me* :whistle:

I'd say that would be the case for me too, if my sister didn't live 7 hrs away! :( (but I get to go see her on Thurs! :D)

ADS

ateammom

I just bought an 05 Sienna this past week with 7 seats and I love it! I love that I can crawl over the console up front and walk through the entire vehicle without getting out of the car. Why does that matter, you ask? Because it was 105 today when DD2 screamed "I HAVE TO POTTY NOW!!!" I was able to pull over, grab the portable potty, and let her pee without my big pregnant self having to get out of the car and sweat. It'll also be great when I'm out and about and the new bean needs to breastfeed. The passenger middle row seat was in the center position when we got the van, but I moved it to the outboard position so that I could walk through the van.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC