Question Regent help

EmmasMom

Bought a new Regent (DOM 06/2009) for my dad's car from the albeebaby eBay store. I just took it out of the box, and, uh, I'm not too excited.

Black plastic shavings fell out of the bag when I took it off. I'm not sure what to do with the cloth in the back???

I have a Frontier and Frontier 85... Thought this would be very similar, but I'm getting kind of scared of this seat. Can someone tell me these pictures look right? Is the fabric supposed to go around something?

View attachment 14773

View attachment 14771

Last edited:
ADS

firemomof3

I love my Regent and so does ds :love: Anyway, the cloth pockets are for latch storage and I'm not sure about the plastic shavings. I also don't know if there are any recalls :confused:

EmmasMom

For the latch storage pouch... After you put the latch in do you tuck it on the side of the seat, rather than the back? And the cloth below that... Is it supposed to wrap around the seat? I'm going to try Lap belt long route with the tether for the center of a 2005 Camry.

Mysweethoneybee

My Regent that I got brand new from Elite a couple of years ago had black plastic shaving in the bag. Not a lot but some. It also had a stick on top of the sewn on label. There was a change with the usage of the lbp vs sbp or something and the original label didn't have the correct warning, but it wasn't recalled really because they were sent out with the sticker on them after the (May 2007?) advisory or something. The latch bags I just stuck the latch things in there and because of the reline bar they fit behind the seat with no problem. We had two Regents and love love loved them, but my son just outgrew the top slots.
I think the Regent is the best seat ever.

EmmasMom

Mysweethoneybee said:
My Regent that I got brand new from Elite a couple of years ago had black plastic shaving in the bag. Not a lot but some. It also had a stick on top of the sewn on label. There was a change with the usage of the lbp vs sbp or something and the original label didn't have the correct warning, but it wasn't recalled really because they were sent out with the sticker on them after the (May 2007?) advisory or something. The latch bags I just stuck the latch things in there and because of the reline bar they fit behind the seat with no problem. We had two Regents and love love loved them, but my son just outgrew the top slots.
I think the Regent is the best seat ever.

Just saw your post... Thank you! Makes me feel much better! ;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC