Recaro Vivo at Big Lots

Auntie2six

Yesterday while shopping at Big Lots I noticed that they had a bunch of Recaro Vivo boosters there! They had blush, cobalt and the red one. I didn't get a chance to check the DOM's but they were priced at $65 dollars, is this a good deal or no?

ADS

steph_s

Where are you located? My Big lots never has the Recaro seats!

BTW: Yes I think it's a good deal considering they are almost impossible to find online anymore.

MySillyKids

Mine doesn't have vivo's either. However. They're cracking down on the use of the coupon unless you DO have a buzz club membership. :rolleyes:

They won't take it if you don't have your card. We gifted the lady behind us the coupon (we had 3) and she couldn't use it. :rolleyes:

So if you want to use the coupon, register online for the buzz club.

hsjwmom

I'm pretty sure I registered but I don't remember anything about a card?

Not that I need a Vivo, my kids have booties on them, lol.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
There're plenty of full priced new ones online, but the nice cheap 2007 ones are gone from online, almost (babycatalog had some recently).

I got the only last pink one at my local big lots a couple weeks ago, and my dd1 LOVES it :love:

MySillyKids

I'm pretty sure I registered but I don't remember anything about a card?

Not that I need a Vivo, my kids have booties on them, lol.

You get the card when you tell them in store that you registered online. Every $20 purchase adds another 'working up to a 20% off' coupon. However, i don't spend $20 every time i go, so i just wait for these coupons to come out. lol.

Kat_Momof3

this is a great deal... I forget the DOM on Ruthie's that we got at Big Lots, but I think it was 08-09... I can confirm it tomorrow when I go out and check it... lol.

UPDATED - nope, it was 07... I realized I was thinking it was only 2yrs old... lol... and not factoring that we were TECHNICALLY in a new year, but that it was so close to still being 2009.

Last edited:

Qarin

I really wish ours would get them! I'm not sure I've heard of any on the West Coast at all.

I think the OP is in New York.

Auntie2six

Yes I am in New York, in Troy. There were about a dozen of them there, they weren't there last time I went! Other than those seats they only have a bunch of the crappy cosco high back harnessed boosters, a comfortsport, the Ventura cosco seat and one or two sceneras.

crunchierthanthou

None at mine (no surprise there). They did have a Graco Air Booster for $55. oh, and a Touriva DOM 05/09. :eek: I didn't realize they were still being made that recently.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC