Pria Advice (if you drive a Pilot, even better!)

JCsMomma

I am considering getting a Pria for my DD2. She is currently RF behind the driver in a RN80SL with AA. The vehicle is an 08 Pilot. The Radian fits pretty well and my tall DH can get the seat back just far enough to drive. However, DD2 has horrible head slump when sleeping and it makes me crazy!

Wondering if I would have at least as much front to back room as I do now if we switched to the Pria? DH won't be ale to drive if the seat has to be moved forward at all from where it is. I currently have RF RN80/FR85/ProBooster as my three across. Would like to keep the order for now, although the PB will be replaced with a Monterey next week. Anyone have a Pria RF next to a FR85?

DS2 is due early July and at that point he will be 2nd row center in (most likely) in a KF30 with DD2 remaining behind the driver. Mostly I will have the two big kids in the 3rd row, but on occasions when we need more cargo space I'd like to move DS back to the second row in his Monterey, while leaving DD1 installed on the small portion of the third row seat. She is currently the FR85 rider, but I am thinking a more narrow seat may be preferable to get the other side of the third row up & down without her seat getting in the way. I thought about using the RN80 for that, but I don't like the lack of SIP in that seat for FF. So, has anyone tried the Pria outboard third row in the Pilot, FF?

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC