Post pictures of your older kids in Baby Jogger City Mini and City Elite

spiderangs

Just looked at the most threads..

I have a Maclaren Triumph which I :love: it because my 59lbs 5 years old DD can sit and steers just beautifully. But it's really for my 2 years old (30lbs) through. She loves to be in a stroller if it's crowd in anywhere.

So, I alway wanted a jogging stroller like BOB revolution just because I can walk outside.. but it might be my everyday stroller.

I don't jog, but I will walk. There are sidewalks, mostly. But if my DD enters to school as K, there has dirt to walk across maybe 2 blocks, then sidewalks forth & back school/home.

My fiance said he likes City Mini because of slim folding and can fits in trunk with our luggage on the trips.

But it can hold up to 50lbs. My DD would be tired and possibly sleep in stroller at Disneyland (for example). She's 59lbs and 47 inches tall.

City Elite can hold up to 75lbs which I like! But it has big tires.. might be too small for clothes racks at the store. Probably too big in our Dodge Stratus trunk.

Do you have any pictures of your older kids in the stroller?

ADS

MySillyKids

My just turned 3 year old:

IMG_1782-1.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1740-1.jpg

DS2 and DD

DS1 and DS2:

IMG_1736-1.jpg

I'll take new pics today, before i sell off the BJCMD :)crying:)

MySillyKids

I have a BJCElite Single too. I can take pics of my almost 6 year old in it, if you'd like also.

(i have all 3 still, if you wanted pics of ALL THREEE.... lol.)

lovinwaves

Yea, just post away because I want to see if 6-8 years old still can fits since my 5 years old DD is tall & solid for her age.

If your child is going to fit in any stroller it's going to be the BJ. The Elite does have a taller seat back and will give you more hood room. Actually, quite a bit more.

Here is a comparison thread.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=79994

The Elite will fit in your car. You may need to pop (literally they pop right off) two wheels to make it fit easier, but it should fit.

For walks outside I would recommend a stroller with air tires. The Elite isn't terrible for shopping with, but of course the MINI is easier.

Oh, and here is a video I made showing how easy and simply and quick the Elite folds up, and unfolds out of your trunk...

2BunniesMommy

Wonder where I could play with one. Our brand new Blink is not feeling well and will soon be replaced by Britax, but if that one has the same problem, I will be in the stoller market again. The city micro is the one I was wanting before I decided to go with the Blink. I know....very different strollers. I am just worried the Micro would be too big, esp. folded...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC