For Sale Old Style BV cover

jessclear

I am selling an old style Boulevard cover. I can't remember the name of it or find it in a search. It is the one with grey outside and striped in the middle.

EUC! asking $35 shipped.

I'll get pics when I can; this is at my brother's house so pics will be tough, but I'll get on it soon.

ADS

jessclear

I'll have to get clarification from my brother on whether it's Park Avenue or Sutton. I will try to get them to post some pics to FB so I can post them here. I am selling it for them and we live in different states. I'll get the info. Just wanted to see if there was any interest here or if I should go to CL or EBay.

jessclear

I will do my best to get clarification from my brother. Getting him or his girlfriend to return phone calls is tough. I'll try really hard today to get this done. I'll ask for phone pics so I can transfer them as well - make sure there are no holes or bald spots.

Please stick with me if you are interested at all. They can really use the money. Thanks for being patient.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC