For Sale NIB Graco Nautilus - La Grange fashion - *OLD BUCKLE STYLE*

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
DOM is 3/15/2011 which is probably very close to the cut-off when they switched to the dreaded new buckle style. I'm pretty sure that I have a May 2011 Nautilus in my training collection that has the new buckle.

I snagged this at Sears yesterday because I figured someone would want/need it. If not - I can take it back. It was originally marked $179.99 and I paid $128.38 total (119.99 + tax). Yes, I realize $179 is over-priced and $128.38 isn't exactly the deal of the century - but considering you can't get these seats with the old buckle style, I figured someone might really want it.

I'm willing to let it go for what I paid. Would rather not ship (and will give preference to anyone who can do local pick-up) but I can ship, if needed. Shipping isn't going to be cheap though. I'll post the box dimensions and weight tomorrow and anyone interested in shipping can calculate what it will cost from NY 10950.

I opened the box just to stick my hand in and feel the buckle. It's definitely the old buckle style. Other than that - you can tell the item has not seen the light of day since it left the factory.

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I know. :) That's why I grabbed this seat without thinking twice. Honestly, I hate the new buckles as much as everyone else does.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Seriously, sell the buckle and cover separately! (Not really. Because then people would hate me. And you.)

If I had any use for a Nautilus right now and didn't live on the completely opposite side of the country, I'd probably snatch this up.

Brianna

Aww man you're so far away! The closest I'll be to you is Fulton County and my car would already be packed to the brim :( I'd love an old style buckle Nautilus.

NannyMom

I'm really surprised no one has jumped on this. If I had money for seats, I'd buy it just to have the old buckle longer (my seats are 2008)

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Yup - you're in luck! I was going to return it this week since no one seemed interested and I don't need it or want it.

The box is large and heavy but there isn't anything that can be done about that. You should look around and see who has the best shipping rate. Usually it's fedex but sometimes you can get a better deal from USPS.

Shipping from NY 10950

Box: 36 x 12 x 20

Weight: 25 lbs, 6 oz

Let me know if you're still interested after you see what shipping will cost.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC