Need Jogging stroller advice!!

aclayton74

Okay so I sold my BJCM last week. I know crazy. Well now I regret it!!

I want another stroller just a bigger one. I am just not sure which one. I need suggestions.

Aiden is 4, 34 inches and about 32 lbs. I want something along the lines of the BJCE. Or another brand that is about the same size. I keep looking at different brands and my head starts spinning!!

Does anyone have a Zooper stroller?

ADS

supermommyof2

I have a Zooper Boogie, but I wouldn't recomend it. It's got some nice features but the seatback is too short. My almost 3yr old doesn't fit under the canopy anymore. For reference, he's got about 1.5-2" before he outgrows the RN RFing.

Besides a Valco or BJCE I would also recomend a Phil&Teds, that's what I'm looking to replace my Zooper with ;)

jordansmom

They both look good! I'm guessing neither is the newest model, but I'm not aware of any big changes that would matter. Got ours new and it came with infant head hugger, tire air pump (hidden in pouch above basket), rain cover, bumper bar, jogging strap, and zip in bag. I love the push and look much more compared to my SIL's BOB and BFF's P&T's, but that could just be personal preference. I currently use it with the joey seat and hood for my average sized 2.5 year old and still have no problem with maneuverability. Purchased a cup holder and the UV zip in sunshade separately...any cup holder would do, but I couldn't live without the sunshade in the summer months. I really can't find anything "bad" about our Valco and would definitely purchase another. I tried to convince DH we needed a double, but he wouldn't go for it! LOL!

After using ours, both a friend and my cousin went out and bought used ones on CL's because they liked it so much!

Last edited:

YinzerMama

I had a valco trimode for a while with the toddler seat. For the most part I liked it. but the set up didn't work so well with my girls (they attack each other in tandem sets ups, and the kid in back really can't see with the toddler seat on) and while it does fairly well on all terrain it doesn't do AS well as a BOB IMO because the bob has the bigger back wheels. As a single - if I only had one kid - I think I would have kept it. (I considered keeping is as I was planning to have one more kid, and since have, but feared if I made too many plans for said 4th kid I wouldn't get pregnant...) As a double, I liked it initially, but the novelty wore off. I got the whole set up on CL for $250 and sold it for $250 so I didn't lose anything. (had the toddler seat, diaper bag, boogie board...)

I think that for height you won't match the Baby Jogger Elite... I think the seat back is comparable to a Bob but the BJ has a big domed canopy whereas Bob's goes right out and hits taller kids in the head. I have a Bob - my kids never minded balling up in the canopy or going without - they play with it more than they use it - but if you want to be able to use the canopy + will have a older/taller kid you will do better with baby jogger. But check that the tires have air... they changed a number of their tired to "forever foam" which is LAME imo. I don't know if they changed back.

The SUmmit 360 is the most bob-like BJ but it has slightly narrower wheels and an annoying to get into basket.

If you can get a good price on the valco and won't be doing too much rough off road stuff I think you'll be very happy with the Valco. I can't remember how tall it was but it seemed like it had ample growing room at the time. My girls were 2 1/2 when I sold it. (FWIW I did take my Valco off road and it did OK - it's just it will be a little better with bigger wheels)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC