Kohls Radian Deals!!

mscarder

Kohls radian deals if you have a Kohls charge and use promo code SAVEATKOHLS for 30% off. Plus get 10$ kohls cash for every 50$ spent.

Radian XTSL regular 325.99 sale price 260.79 - (30%off) 182.55- 30$ Kohls Cash to spend on future purchase= 152.55+tax and shipping

Radian 80SL regular 293.99 sale price 235.19- (30%off) 164.63- 30$ kohls cash for future purchase= 134.63 +shipping and tax

Radian 65SL regular 249.99 sale price 199.99 - (30%off) 139.99- 20$ kohls cash for future purchase= 119.99 + tax and shipping!

Great deals. I'm going to be shopping there for the holidays anyways so the kohls cash will come in handy. Plus I really wanted the Nitro XTSL but I can buy the cover and still be around the XTSL price else where and have an extra cover!

ADS

Mom2three

What a deal. I can't justify not buying from them even though I had my heart set on Shadow covers. Now to decide between Sport and Metro. I hate the mesh, so that shouldn't be too hard.

Mom2three

I really like the Metro 80SL... my DH thinks the head wings on the XTSL are a must though. I'm on the fence about headwings.

I don't like them. I have one and DD will outgrow it sooner than one without. As she gets bigger she is starting to look more squished. She is by no means a big kid either. I am going to put DS in the XTSL since I already have it, and get her an 80SL. I am not a tech, but I figure using a properly installed seat that is properly adjusted to my DD is keeping her plenty safe. And since there is no standard for SIP testing I am not going to put it over her comfort when there is another perfectly safe seat that will fit her longer.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
They also have the Monterey for $131, -30% makes it $90 with $10 back in Kohls cash (or $20 back if you find something else to get you to $100).

mscarder

mom2three..thats good to know since my kids are actually very big kids! I had to buy my three year old a frontier85 considering she was already 40lbs!

jperiod

I just bought the 80SL a month ago from kohl's Would you rebuy and return to save $20. :rolleyes: If it were something smaller, I would. But I'm not so sure about lugging the box through the store with DD in tow.

Kohls radian deals if you have a Kohls charge and use promo code SAVEATKOHLS for 30% off. Plus get 10$ kohls cash for every 50$ spent.

Radian XTSL regular 325.99 sale price 260.79 - (30%off) 182.55- 30$ Kohls Cash to spend on future purchase= 152.55+tax and shipping

Radian 80SL regular 293.99 sale price 235.19- (30%off) 164.63- 30$ kohls cash for future purchase= 134.63 +shipping and tax

Radian 65SL regular 249.99 sale price 199.99 - (30%off) 139.99- 20$ kohls cash for future purchase= 119.99 + tax and shipping!

Great deals. I'm going to be shopping there for the holidays anyways so the kohls cash will come in handy. Plus I really wanted the Nitro XTSL but I can buy the cover and still be around the XTSL price else where and have an extra cover!

aetj115

jperiod said:
I just bought the 80SL a month ago from kohl's Would you rebuy and return to save $20. :rolleyes: If it were something smaller, I would. But I'm not so sure about lugging the box through the store with DD in tow.

To also get the kohls cash I would! I'm going to try to get a kohls card today. Our kohls don't carry them in store, so hopefully online.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I've been waiting for a deal like this. I have $60+ of gift cards/merch. credit I've been saving. I just wish the Diono covers would fit them. DD would love the purple.
I now just have to decide once and for all if I do want one...

mscarder

I'm still trying to decide if I should get the 80SL of the XTSL... oh how I'd love to just get both! If it werent so close to christmas! I'd love to get both see which one I like then give the other to my mother for her grandkids ages 2month-7 it would likely fit all of then considering the 7yo is petite. I'm guess kohls runs these deals every few months though..so maybe just 1 now!

jperiod

To also get the kohls cash I would! I'm going to try to get a kohls card today. Our kohls don't carry them in store, so hopefully online.

I got $40 in kohls cash last time too. It's the sale price that's $20 different.

mscarder, we went with the SL. DD hated her infant seat I think because she couldn't look around very well. She's much happier gazing out the window now or chatting with big brother. We have to drive 2 hours a day for DS's school.

rachelandtyke

I've been waiting for a deal like this. I have $60+ of gift cards/merch. credit I've been saving. I just wish the Diono covers would fit them. DD would love the purple.
I now just have to decide once and for all if I do want one...

I am pretty sure to get the 30% you have to use a Kohl's charge card, but you can get the sale price and Kohl's cash no matter how you pay.

Amy7707

Thanks for posting - I just ordered one! I had ordered one the beginning of October that I now have to return, but I didn't get the Kohl's cash with my original so it was worth it. I tried to call to just get a price adjustment, but it was over 14 days so they wouldn't do it.

poohbear

I got $40 in kohls cash last time too. It's the sale price that's $20 different.

mscarder, we went with the SL. DD hated her infant seat I think because she couldn't look around very well. She's much happier gazing out the window now or chatting with big brother. We have to drive 2 hours a day for DS's school.

It probably wouldn't be worth the hassle of shlepping it into the store to return it for me, but it's up to you. Also, when you return it, they will give you the $40 in Kohls cash back in a merchandise credit or deduct it from your return, so you'll save $20, but end up with $40 in kohls credits (which may be fine if you shop thre a lot)...

Ronaldo807

Has anyone been successful with a price match + 30% off? When I called, I was told they would do a price match + 15% but wouldn't go to 30% even if we had the coupon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC