Joovy Zoom 360?

wnkw

Likes? Dislikes? Trying to talk dh into a bob, but looking for cheaper alternatives.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

mamom

I have one and we LOVE it. It pushes great etc. VERY good review of it on babygizmo.com. Only negative is the shorter seat back. But my 5% 6 year old still fits so for us it is great.
Disclaimer: I have had some med quality strollers (BJmicro, Silver Cross) but not any bobs or bugaboos to compare quality.)

wnkw

How tall is your 6yo. Dd1 is 5.5, but has a long torso. It would primarily be for dd2 (8 almost 9 months and leg-y-er )

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

mamom

DS1 wears 5 pants and 5/6 shirts. One thing we love about this stroller is that the foot rest is all metal and both my boys can ride at once if ds1 gets tired he sits on foot rest. As long as ground is relatively flat works great and still pushes rather nicely.

My mom has one (it was an impulse buy because she liked it in a store) it was on sale for $180 and she grabbed it. I don't even know if that was a good price but she got it at a boutique so I guess it must have seemed great in comparison to others.

I must say, it is a great stroller...I was pretty shocked. I use it with Olivia around town and my mom takes it to the beach weekly. She's used it hard for well over a year and it looks brand new. She hasn't used the City Mini or Mutsy since she bought it... This is her favorite.

Olivia is a big solid/pretty tall 4 year old... Just over 40lbs I would guess, it's been months since I weighed her at 38.5. It pushes much more like a high end jogger than a Baby Trend etc. it's very well made.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC