In Search Of ISO: Snugride 22 Base

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a friend in need of a spare SR22 base. It doesn't have to have long left on it, Dec 2011 expiry would probably be fine -- the cheaper the better. Let me know your price, shipped to 43221.

Thanks! :)

ETA: Just a note that I'd only be comfortable purchasing from a tech or advocate with a solid posting history. Somebody I "know" enough to entrust with the child's life. Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have one that another tech gave me. I think it is good until 12/2011. I am pretty far from you though.

Carrie_R

I have an aunt there, but that doesn't help lol.

Mom said "under 40" but I know money is very tight (this is an unexpected family addition, lol,) hence 'the lower the better.' How much does it cost to ship a SR base anyways?

Carrie_R

LOL! Well that's not so helpful then, is it. :rolleyes:

ETA: I just found one on Amazon for $26. That probably makes the most sense, unless someone local has one they want to get rid of for $10 or something.

NannyMom

I have an aunt there, but that doesn't help lol.

Mom said "under 40" but I know money is very tight (this is an unexpected family addition, lol,) hence 'the lower the better.' How much does it cost to ship a SR base anyways?

the aunt won't be visiting you soon, will she? lol

Carrie_R

LOL, no, she can't travel. I wish she could, I'd love to see her. Next visit is my mom going down to see her in like April... not so helpful in this situation.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC